Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hyphee16363

Mar 24, 2020
Malaysia
Hi I am hyphee16363, I hope that java and bedrock can be treated equally.

Bedrock have so much features and latest game(such as capture the flag, eggwars mega, beta games and other), and also have experimental mode.

But java isn't have much.

I represent java player to require equal treatment.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • 2020-12-27_17.25.10.png
    2020-12-27_17.25.10.png
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! First of all I think cubecraft is doing the best they can for both of the networks. Both of the networks receive different updates and different new gamemodes.
Bedrock have so much features and latest game(such as capture the flag, eggwars mega, beta games and other), and also have experimental mode.
If I’m correct java has capture the flag too, it’s a featured gamemode, which means that it shows up every now and then. The beta gamemodes which Bedrock has, are featured games for Java. About egg wars mega I’m not sure if this will be a good gamemode for Java, since the player-base is much lower. This will lead into a long waiting time before the game starts, which isn’t good obviously.

Java has right now more gamemodes then Bedrock (including the featured games).

Also keep in mind that when cubecraft releases a new gamemode, a lot of work has gone into it. Most of the times it’s for one of the networks, since both have different codes. Bedrock has multiple platforms: pc, mobile, playstation, which makes it much harder to add new games then on Java.

Reactions: Pineapple
D

Deleted member 469419

The biggest difference is that bedrock generally exceed the 26k players whilst java doesn't even exceed the 6k players. Nowadays, it's quite difficult to find a game in lucky Islands full at certain hour for example, the games most played are Skywars and EggWars (I'm talking about 1.8). Oh, that's other topic, the community is divided in two parts; 1.8 and 1.9+

So this mean you can't be releasing new games to java since they'll be practically emptied.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Java has far more that was added before Bedrock ever existed, so Bedrock was always far behind in terms of content.

Additionally Bedrock consistently has multiple times the number of players on the server at all times so it is far more worthy of more updates than Java anyway.

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hi I am hyphee16363, I hope that java and bedrock can be treated equally.

But java isn't have much.

I represent java player to require equal treatment.
I never played bedrock before, but the lobby with al the portals looks kinda cool :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom