Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello everyone!
Here is a thread of me, and I want to explain something.

I see a lot of times "check my appeal pls" or "UNBAN ME" and stuff.

So here is the big piece:
A staffmember is a volunteer that offers his or her free time to help the server. Without staff, there isn't cubecraft at all. Also, a lot of staffmembers still needs to go to school / college, so they can't be online 24/7, like Sentinel (AC). So if you don't get a respond on your appeal / report / question in a minute, please remind that they are humans. If they maybe make a fault, they are humans. So please respect them, and don't spam them, @telegamer can tell how stupid it is to get spammed. If you need help, go to the CCGN Discord ( discord.gg/cubecraft ), and there you have a channel called #staff-help. In there, you can aks all of your questions away, and you get help a.s.a.p. by staffmembers. If you see a rulebreaker: reports.cubecraft.net. If you are banned: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.

Respect the staff!

Goodbye, Keanubazz

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes, Some of the Staff members are busy, and on discord you can see it when they doesn't want to get disturbed (red dot) But at Some Staff members, it has a green color, and you can message them. Or just ask away in #staff-help. And spamming wouldn't help you further. Respect the Staff, they are doing enough things for us. They deserve respect.

D3n1

Aug 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

A staffmember is a volunteer that offers his or her free time to help the server. Without staff, there isn't cubecraft at all. Also, a lot of staffmembers still needs to go to school / college, so they can't be online 24/7, like Sentinel (AC). So if you don't get a respond on your appeal / report / question in a minute, please remind that they are humans. If they maybe make a fault, they are humans. So please respect them, and don't spam them, @telegamer can tell how stupid it is to get spammed. If you need help, go to the CCGN Discord ( discord.gg/cubecraft ), and there you have a channel called #staff-help. In there, you can aks all of your questions away, and you get help a.s.a.p. by staffmembers. If you see a rulebreaker: reports.cubecraft.net. If you are banned: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.

Respect the staff!

Goodbye, Keanubazz
Ri
Hello everyone!

Respect the staff!

Goodbye, Keanubazz
yes, the Staffer are person! They have to stay with friends, parents, have fun in the real life! The Staffer are real person who have a life and want to have fun! Please don’t spam to him but attend and if u don’t have answer, work, work and work...finally....when you are better....maybe you will be accepted! Please don’t spam, respect and be friendly, not assilant!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello everyone!

Respect the staff!

Goodbye, Keanubazz
I agree what you say about the staff. #respectthestaff

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
i totally agree with what you said buuuut i have nothing towards you but i think the thread wasnt like useful, its already explained in a thread and staff and others players always mention it, so i dont know why you made a thread about it. still agree whit what you said tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom