Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 10, 2020
Please change the knockback to the way it was before. When you fight somebody, if they get the first hit, you’re practically dead. It was a 1v2 on fairytale at the end of an eggwars game and the team came to the base with one having leather armor and a stone sword and the other having no armor and a wooden sword while I had iron armor and a diamond sword, and the leather got me into a knockback state where i couldn't hit him and he got 8 hits on me and I lost. And with my friend he got caught in knockback too and fell when the opponent had nothing and my friend had iron armor and a diamond sword. It ruins the progression in the game and most of the time when we lose its because of the new knockback system. The new knockback takes out so much of the skill to the game where kids can just knock you off or get you into a state where you cant hit them and hit you to death. PLEASE remove the new knockback because i'm sure theres people that have experienced the same thing as me even on minigames other than eggwars. If you can’t just remove it, make a poll to see what the players want.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
make a poll to see what the players want.
:v
E2AD90AE-76D5-4DB1-BBF4-D90CEDAB8283.jpeg

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
we lose its because of the new knockback system.
You can’t ask to remove a game mechanic because you’re bad at it. This isn’t an issue with the knockback, you just don’t know how to stop combos. I’ll give you a couple tips to stop it next time it happens.

1. Spam blocks. If you spam blocks under you or infront of the opponent, it will block the opponent from being able to hit you. It’s the easiest way to stop a combo.
2. W-tap. If you learn to reduce Knockback, combos like that probably won’t happen to you ever.
3. Turn the opposite direction. If you turn around and face your back to the opponent and sprint in the air, you will be too fast for the opponent to keep you in the air for longer.

The new knockback is a drastic improvement from the old knockback. The old knockback was literally the grossest most randomized buggy inconsistent sickening thing ever.

Dec 10, 2020
You can’t ask to remove a game mechanic because you’re bad at it. This isn’t an issue with the knockback, you just don’t know how to stop combos. I’ll give you a couple tips to stop it next time it happens.

1. Spam blocks. If you spam blocks under you or infront of the opponent, it will block the opponent from being able to hit you. It’s the easiest way to stop a combo.
2. W-tap. If you learn to reduce Knockback, combos like that probably won’t happen to you ever.
3. Turn the opposite direction. If you turn around and face your back to the opponent and sprint in the air, you will be too fast for the opponent to keep you in the air for longer.

The new knockback is a drastic improvement from the old knockback. The old knockback was literally the grossest most randomized buggy inconsistent sickening thing ever.
Thanks for the tips man, I guess im just not used to it yet so ill try to get better at it

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
try w taping, is sprinting and press w repetitively, The "strafe" is also useful, which is to press the a and then the d, it changing trying to find the enemy's back, so he loses his aim easier

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Please change the knockback to the way it was before. When you fight somebody, if they get the first hit, you’re practically dead. It was a 1v2 on fairytale at the end of an eggwars game and the team came to the base with one having leather armor and a stone sword and the other having no armor and a wooden sword while I had iron armor and a diamond sword, and the leather got me into a knockback state where i couldn't hit him and he got 8 hits on me and I lost. And with my friend he got caught in knockback too and fell when the opponent had nothing and my friend had iron armor and a diamond sword. It ruins the progression in the game and most of the time when we lose its because of the new knockback system. The new knockback takes out so much of the skill to the game where kids can just knock you off or get you into a state where you cant hit them and hit you to death. PLEASE remove the new knockback because i'm sure theres people that have experienced the same thing as me even on minigames other than eggwars. If you can’t just remove it, make a poll to see what the players want.
I kind of agree, there is still a lot of issues with the KB

Downwards KB
Players with lower Ping gaining reach over players with high ping
It's kind of boring too, because it also relies on bugs hitting a player 2 blocks high to get easier combos

It's not a great system and still needs to be fixed

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
You kinda can't

w tapping doesn't work on bedrock,
You can't do that if you have high ping and get combo locked(You get stuck in the air, turning around at low Hp will still get you killed because if at high ping you will be delayed by X>100ms)

try w taping, is sprinting and press w repetitively, The "strafe" is also useful, which is to press the a and then the d, it changing trying to find the enemy's back, so he loses his aim easier
W tapping doesn't exist in Bedrock Edition, I mean you can do it, but it has no affect on KB

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
You can't do that if you have high ping and get combo locked
i play with high ping 200+ ms and you make double hits or triple hits alot of times, you get combo when you are with more than 1000+ ms bc you get frozed some times, it's not an error of cc, in my case is my conection

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
You kinda can't

w tapping doesn't work on bedrock,

You can't do that if you have high ping and get combo locked(You get stuck in the air, turning around at low Hp will still get you killed because if at high ping you will be delayed by X>100ms)

W tapping doesn't exist in Bedrock Edition, I mean you can do it, but it has no affect on KB
Spamming blocks works, w tapping works

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
i play with high ping 200+ ms and you make double hits or triple hits alot of times, you get combo when you are with more than 1000+ ms bc you get frozed some times, it's not an error of cc, in my case is my conection
The error of cubecraft is not giving a chance for laggier players to move out of a combo, there is many other ways of doing this

This is why I liked the old KB, you were able to touch the floor before getting hit again, allowing you to gain momentum faster than being in the air and actually being able to run away.

Getting combo locked is a lot harder to leave then getting combod by someone strafing you on a normal KB
Spamming blocks works, w tapping works
COUGH
Ghost blocks Type 1 - Can't Place

Orginal Video -
TimeStamps - 0:25, 0:36, 1:07, 1:34, 1:47, 2:03, 2:13

(At 0:14)
(At 0:25)
(At 0:36)
(At 1:07)
(At 1:34)
(At 1:47)
(At 2:03)
(At 2:13)

Ghost blocks Type 2 - Can't Break

Orginal Video -
TimeStamps - 0:09, 0:32, 2:05

(at 0:09)
(at 0:32)
(2:05)

Ghost blocks Type 3(Misc) - Other reasons could have caused it

At 1:02
At 1:27

And W tapping in Java increases KnockBack, in Bedrock it does not do this affect at all, nor does it decrease the KB you take, you can achieve the same(And better) By holding shift and holding w

I have over 2640 Hours played on Minecraft bedrock Edition 🙃

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
The error of cubecraft is not giving a chance for laggier players to move out of a combo, there is many other ways of doing this

This is why I liked the old KB, you were able to touch the floor before getting hit again, allowing you to gain momentum faster than being in the air and actually being able to run away.

Getting combo locked is a lot harder to leave then getting combod by someone strafing you on a normal KB

COUGH
Ghost blocks Type 1 - Can't Place

Orginal Video -
TimeStamps - 0:25, 0:36, 1:07, 1:34, 1:47, 2:03, 2:13

(At 0:14)
(At 0:25)
(At 0:36)
(At 1:07)
(At 1:34)
(At 1:47)
(At 2:03)
(At 2:13)

Ghost blocks Type 2 - Can't Break

Orginal Video -
TimeStamps - 0:09, 0:32, 2:05

(at 0:09)
(at 0:32)
(2:05)

Ghost blocks Type 3(Misc) - Other reasons could have caused it

At 1:02
At 1:27

And W tapping in Java increases KnockBack, in Bedrock it does not do this affect at all, nor does it decrease the KB you take, you can achieve the same(And better) By holding shift and holding w

I have over 2640 Hours played on Minecraft bedrock Edition 🙃
Both methods work. If they don't then that's just a skill issue at this point.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
You can't place blocks if you can't place blocks

W tapping just resets momentum, which actually slows you down whenever you let go of W

So holding W with shift is better than w tapping
but if you learn strafe and circle strafe you will become better with new kb

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021

its easy for u to say that since u are probably from eu or na. im from brazil and people just walk through the blocks lol. if u have high ping and u get comboed, its over. i learned a little bit now of the new knockback but it still unfair for high ping players.

• Love
Reactions: DarkStray
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom