Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should body eating (with cannibal kit) be removed from the game?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Can you PLEASE just finally remove body eating from SG?
All people do is run run run eat 60 bodies and run some more, the game is now a contest of whoever can eat the most bodies

And on top of that you can't even see bodies in 1.12+ OptiFine versions, so if you want to play on 1.12+ on another server, then just quickly and easily go onto cubecraft to play some SG and eat bodies to at least have a chance against body eaters, you can't!

Why haven't they been removed yet?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I want them to keep it, as it is a strategic buff if you stay alive long enough. Also, 60 bodies? I don't think any of our maps are that big...
Maybe if you could only eat bodies that you killed instead of being able to eat ANY body you want to it would be somewhat fair, but that isn't currently the case.
There is nothing strategic in getting destroyed, running away to eat a body when low, getting destroyed again and running to eat a body again and then killing them when its drained.
Even if it was strategic, its not fun.
Even if it was fun, people who use 1.12+ optifine can't see bodies at all so they'd be missing out on this "fun".

Reactions: Lilleh__

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I agree, body earring needs to go. The cannibal kit should stay but you should only get your saturation immediately after a kill.

If Cube doesn't want to go all out with no bodies they could at least add a limit. Maybe bodies disappear after being eaten once or so.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I agree, body earring needs to go. The cannibal kit should stay but you should only get your saturation immediately after a kill.

If Cube doesn't want to go all out with no bodies they could at least add a limit. Maybe bodies disappear after being eaten once or so.
Once a body is eaten nobody else can eat them again anyway.
This has actually killed SG lol, there's one game in rotation maximum that fills up. Sometimes even in american times, nobody even plays, every single game, team or solo, stays at 0 players and never fills up apart from maybe 1 or 2 each hour lol

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Once a body is eaten nobody else can eat them again anyway.
This has actually killed SG lol, there's one game in rotation maximum that fills up. Sometimes even in american times, nobody even plays, every single game, team or solo, stays at 0 players and never fills up apart from maybe 1 or 2 each hour lol
I know! It's terrible, I was built on Survival Games and that's the actual reason I found Cube, for its survival games. Now I just see people in the lobbies...waiting, afking. That lobby has turned into a lounge where's you can play the occasional game.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I know! It's terrible, I was built on Survival Games and that's the actual reason I found Cube, for its survival games. Now I just see people in the lobbies...waiting, afking. That lobby has turned into a lounge where's you can play the occasional game.
Back in the day only a few people knew about the body eating "feature", and those people would only use it if they were in grave danger.
Obviously that was still stupid, but these days most players know about it and REGULARLY eat bodies because they don't know how to pvp, but they will win because it is so op.
All the other kits are useless pretty much, apart from vampire in hardcore mode, and maybe double edged/scout

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Can you PLEASE just finally remove body eating from SG?
All people do is run run run eat 60 bodies and run some more, the game is now a contest of whoever can eat the most bodies

And on top of that you can't even see bodies in 1.12+ OptiFine versions, so if you want to play on 1.12+ on another server, then just quickly and easily go onto cubecraft to play some SG and eat bodies to at least have a chance against body eaters, you can't!

Why haven't they been removed yet?
I agree, and here's why they didn't remove it yet; they just simply don't care nor listen.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I agree, and here's why they didn't remove it yet; they just simply don't care nor listen.
I think that they only change kits and game mechanics when games have an update, so they change games massively and will never change games by a little bit (unless its an important bug fix). Hopefully we'll see it in the next SG update... but the last time SG was updated was like 10 months ago, compared to games like Arcade and Lucky Islands which for some reason get way more updates than SG does...

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
I think that they only change kits and game mechanics when games have an update, so they change games massively and will never change games by a little bit (unless its an important bug fix). Hopefully we'll see it in the next SG update... but the last time SG was updated was like 10 months ago, compared to games like Arcade and Lucky Islands which for some reason get way more updates than SG does...
I've made a huge thread about sg quite some time ago, still not even signs of an update coming, sadly, but we'll see. And also when they update it they'll prolly make it even worse than it is now lmao.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 bc even though I haven't encountered this problem myself, I don't want to, and feel bad for thos super pros who have lost to a super noob abusing this kit.
these days most players know about it and REGULARLY eat bodies because they don't know how to pvp, but they will win because it is so op
You just perfectly described the 3 ppl that voted no in the poll.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
+1 bc even though I haven't encountered this problem myself, I don't want to, and feel bad for thos super pros who have lost to a super noob abusing this kit.

You just perfectly described the 3 ppl that voted no in the poll.
No, that's not the case. Usually the "pros" use that and it gets really annoying, for example the dude on #1 leaederboard place abuses this glitch so much. He isn't really that good at PvP, however he just runs through the map clicking bodies until there's not a single body left. It gets really annoying.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Back in the day only a few people knew about the body eating "feature", and those people would only use it if they were in grave danger.
Obviously that was still stupid, but these days most players know about it and REGULARLY eat bodies because they don't know how to pvp, but they will win because it is so op.
I do agree, the kit is quite op, but you don't need to insult the people who use it, I mean if it is a legal thing to do it's totally valid.
Argument your suggestions with real information and not creating stereotypes and insulting people.

Reactions: Patins and Lilleh__

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I do agree, the kit is quite op, but you don't need to insult the people who use it, I mean if it is a legal thing to do it's totally valid.
Argument your suggestions with real information and not creating stereotypes and insulting people.
Its true. Also use your logic. People will only abuse this if they lose health often. Losing health often = they take a lot of damage. Taking a lot of damage = most likely due to pvp. Taking so much damage due to pvp = being bad at pvp.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015

in all honesty the kit system needs to be overhauled imo
I want them to keep it, as it is a strategic buff if you stay alive long enough. Also, 60 bodies? I don't think any of our maps are that big...
anyway who are you? judging by your name I've never even seen you in SG...

Sep 18, 2017
The major problem with the cannibal kit is that the only time you don't want to pick it in hardcore(which not a lot of people play). This kit definitely needs to get rid of body eating as every other kit that competes with it is way behind in power level.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Thefty
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom