Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should body eating (with cannibal kit) be removed from the game?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Its true. Also use your logic. People will only abuse this if they lose health often. Losing health often = they take a lot of damage. Taking a lot of damage = most likely due to pvp. Taking so much damage due to pvp = being bad at pvp.
Well it may be true but, apart from that I think that there is no tactic that determines if one is good or bad at the game. Every tactic is just different, and fits for different situations. As I said before, if it's legal it's totally valid.
What you say is completely true but there's no need to state it.

Reactions: Patins and Lilleh__

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Well it may be true but, apart from that I think that there is no tactic that determines if one is good or bad at the game. Every tactic is just different, and fits for different situations. As I said before, if it's legal it's totally valid.
What you say is completely true but there's no need to state it.
Well I DO need to state it.
There is no skill involved in running away and shift right clicking a body to get effectively a regen boost that you don't deserve.
SG is meant to be a game where you use your pvp skills/tactics (cleaning, flint and steeling people, full bowing, bowspamming, using height advantages in hill fights, using lakes to your advantage, knocking people off cliffs etc) in order to survive and be the last person standing.
Running away and eating bodies makes pretty much all of these skills useless because any damage they take will be replenished by eating a body (that's right, even if they are on fire, if they eat a body the health they get gives them health faster than fire makes them lose health).
I stated that because cubecraft devs need to know what makes the game fun and fair but also that their are skills involved in the game that must not be made useless just because of one "feature".

I wish cubecraft at least had a panel of players that regularly play each game that would give honest feedback about the game and the devs would reply to them telling them what their thoughts were, instead of just asking staff for their thoughts that probably don't even regularly play the game anyway (which is what i THINK they do according to some sources, not sure though but seems very likely)

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Thefty

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Well I DO need to state it.
There is no skill involved in running away and shift right clicking a body to get effectively a regen boost that you don't deserve.
SG is meant to be a game where you use your pvp skills/tactics (cleaning, flint and steeling people, full bowing, bowspamming, using height advantages in hill fights, using lakes to your advantage, knocking people off cliffs etc) in order to survive and be the last person standing.
Running away and eating bodies makes pretty much all of these skills useless because any damage they take will be replenished by eating a body (that's right, even if they are on fire, if they eat a body the health they get gives them health faster than fire makes them lose health).
I stated that because cubecraft devs need to know what makes the game fun and fair but also that their are skills involved in the game that must not be made useless just because of one "feature".

I wish cubecraft at least had a panel of players that regularly play each game that would give honest feedback about the game and the devs would reply to them telling them what their thoughts were, instead of just asking staff for their thoughts that probably don't even regularly play the game anyway (which is what i THINK they do according to some sources, not sure though but seems very likely)
Ok much better explained, now I understand why you say it. Thank you for taking your time an explaining.
And yes, a panel would be ideal to solve these problems much easily.

Reactions: Patins and Lilleh__

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
make a suggestion about that ;)

Reactions: Lilleh__

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Maybe when going up to a body to eat it by simply right clicking every kill gives you a gap that you can eat?

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I've been playing SG for awhile now and it's kinda annoying when like 80% of the players actually pick the cannibal kit and have a higher advantage of winning/ getting more kills, but they still think that they're good at the game. You can eat like 12 bodies each game and win, which is sad.

plox remove body eating...
:c

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom