Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 20, 2021
I have noticed that the knockback has been changed to be more like java edition, on Hypixel, and this is conflicting, because there are two different versions of Minecraft for a reason. I liked the knockback before it was changed to be more like Hypixel. Now with the current knockback, the first person to get the hit has almost a 100% guarantee of winning, but before, you still had a chance. Also the range is unfair sometimes, especially with autoclickers. Once you are hit, it is almost impossible to hit the person back. Before, it was a fair fight, and you could still win by skill even if you had worse stuff. But now, none of that matters. Autoclickers dominate, and its harder to hit people unless you are used to that kind of knockback. (Java and Hypixel players) I think and hope that other people feel this way as well, and I doubt it, but I hope enough people want it back to change it back. I literally just made an account to say this. Now currently until the knockback is fixed, I'm changing to a different server for PvP, the Hive. I hope it gets fixed, because even though the Hive PvP is closer to the old Cubecraft knockback, its not very good either. Please change it back, to be geared toward bedrock players, so we can have our fun back.

galaxy808

Feb 20, 2021
U.S.
I agree that it does make it easier for hackers but overall the new knockback is more fun (my opinion).

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, this knockback didn't just get added, they actually let the community vote on it and give feedback. Most people like it and i personally believe its good knockback. Try to get used to it and practice it a bit more its not that hard to get good at. try to use things such as eggs to get the first hit. I dont think they will change this knockback again most people like it.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I have noticed that the knockback has been changed to be more like java edition, on Hypixel, and this is conflicting, because there are two different versions of Minecraft for a reason. I liked the knockback before it was changed to be more like Hypixel. Now with the current knockback, the first person to get the hit has almost a 100% guarantee of winning, but before, you still had a chance. Also the range is unfair sometimes, especially with autoclickers. Once you are hit, it is almost impossible to hit the person back. Before, it was a fair fight, and you could still win by skill even if you had worse stuff. But now, none of that matters. Autoclickers dominate, and its harder to hit people unless you are used to that kind of knockback. (Java and Hypixel players) I think and hope that other people feel this way as well, and I doubt it, but I hope enough people want it back to change it back. I literally just made an account to say this. Now currently until the knockback is fixed, I'm changing to a different server for PvP, the Hive. I hope it gets fixed, because even though the Hive PvP is closer to the old Cubecraft knockback, its not very good either. Please change it back, to be geared toward bedrock players, so we can have our fun back.
About the first hit isnt right. If someone got the combo, you need to place blocks in front of them so they stop moving and you get out of range.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Please don’t repeat active threads. You can tell be seeing the ‘Is this already being discussed’ when creating the thread.

3.11 - Repeating active threads​

Please don't repeat active threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

Punishment track: Warning → Warning → 7 days ban → 30 days ban → Permanent ban

How about try some new skills

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom