Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Can staff please put signs in the td lobby informing players to use 10.2 to help with the kick bug until it is fixed, over half don't come here to find out. being kicked mid game can be highly frustrating and I'm sure I'm saying play on 10.2. In my sleep as I've said it so much, I feel like I'm on repeat . A sign is a simple solution and not very hard to do. Give me the signs ill even do it for u.
No silly comments please saying no one plays td cause they are just boring and will not help at all.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Can staff please put signs in the td lobby informing players to use 10.2 to help with the kick bug until it is fixed, over half don't come here to find out. being kicked mid game can be highly frustrating and I'm sure I'm saying play on 10.2. In my sleep as I've said it so much, I feel like I'm on repeat . A sign is a simple solution and not very hard to do. Give me the signs ill even do it for u.
No silly comments please saying no one plays td cause they are just boring and will not help at all.
Well I do think this would reduce the problem
I really don’t know the effectiveness because I have noticed the lack of people who ever seem to care about changing versions

I do however agree I just think maybe it should be a chat message or just written in the TD description on the compass as signs I think could be ignored easily

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Yes, please!
A lot of my friends have had this happen to them and they were really pissed.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Well I do think this would reduce the problem
I really don’t know the effectiveness because I have noticed the lack of people who ever seem to care about changing versions

I do however agree I just think maybe it should be a chat message or just written in the TD description on the compass as signs I think could be ignored easily
i agree a chat message would be a way better solution, i was just thinking of a quicker fix which were the signs.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I don't like a sign. A sign is ugly, and a chat message with "Use 10.2 to play better" is not nice. What my idea is, say to your friends use 10.2.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I don't like a sign. A sign is ugly, and a chat message with "Use 10.2 to play better" is not nice. What my idea is, say to your friends use 10.2.
Firstly its a temporary fix until they can fix it, a sign or a chat message with important information is a useful feature looks don't come into it. The idea is to make td a better place for everyone not just our friends, there is a huge number of players that do not now that this will help prevent them from being kicked. a sign or a chat message makes no difference to u r life if u already now to play on this instance. But the cube player that don't know it would make a massive difference. I spend hours teaching people to play. I am constantly telling people to play on this instance but there is just to many of them.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Firstly its a temporary fix until they can fix it, a sign or a chat message with important information is a useful feature looks don't come into it. The idea is to make td a better place for everyone not just our friends, there is a huge number of players that do not now that this will help prevent them from being kicked. a sign or a chat message makes no difference to u r life if u already now to play on this instance. But the cube player that don't know it would make a massive difference. I spend hours teaching people to play. I am constantly telling people to play on this instance but there is just to many of them.
When they can fix it, report it https://report.cubecraft.net/bug_report

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
You remind the developers then :D
honestly please give useful imput, to this issue apart from signs and chat messages are ugly and to report it....... the staff know the developers know, the management know, basically everyone knows, the issue cant be fixed as they dont know whats the cause of it. they only ones that dont know are the players that keep getting kicked.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom