Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derserve

Oct 19, 2018
I recently bought a rank on the server because I really like it. But the hackers make you totally aggressive and it's not fun either. I've already managed to kill a hacker more often, but that does not change anything :rolleyes::confused1:

SunburnWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
There is already a anti-cheat system on the server that helps to deal with cheaters.
Sure, it might not be perfect, but it does do it's job and the number of cheaters have decreased quite a bit. (I believe bedrock still yet has to get a anti-cheat system on it)

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
The Server's Have anti-cheat if The Hacker Doesn't get banned you can Reports For hack in reports.cubecraft.com, As far as I know it works correctly...

Derserve

Oct 19, 2018
There is already a anti-cheat system on the server that helps to deal with cheaters.
Sure, it might not be perfect, but it does do it's job and the number of cheaters have decreased quite a bit. (I believe bedrock still yet has to get a anti-cheat system on it)
Okay, thank you

Reactions: SunburnWarz

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
If there are staff online in *Staff-help* you can tell them and they will deal with hacker.

Derserve

Oct 19, 2018
The Server's Have anti-cheat if The Hacker Doesn't get banned you can Reports For hack in reports.cubecraft.com, As far as I know it works correctly...
Yes, I knew that too, but you need a proof video, right?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Since this isn't a suggestion and people their opinion don't change the topic, I'm going to lock this. What Spooky said sums it basically all up. We have an anti-cheat, and it does it's work pretty good. Sure there's always room for improvement or some people don't get caught, but if you find people like that please record and report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

- Locked :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
mcnadji wrote on BlueFresa's profile.
Hey I saw a post of yours that you had all the tower defense maps from Cubecraft. Is there any chance you would mind letting me download them? It's really nostalgic for me. Thanks!
Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Daily fact #18-
On average, men get bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
Top Bottom