Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
Kind of small... Uneven blocks... Requires speed (Not good for people who lay back like me)
The half mid is a joke... Makes me wonder how my map was declined...
Yeah for real i have to agree with you, the only reason i do so well is because im constantly playing because the map rotation algorithm or whatever is broken i think. Like, ive seen days where the entire solo normal board was top half mlg and bottom half technology but thats fine with me haha! Also when you say laid back do you prefer a map like farm?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah for real i have to agree with you, the only reason i do so well is because im constantly playing because the map rotation algorithm or whatever is broken i think. Like, ive seen days where the entire solo normal board was top half mlg and bottom half technology but thats fine with me haha! Also when you say laid back do you prefer a map like farm?

MLG and Technology are either going to end up on the chopping block or going to be renovated...

The only Solo Map that did good was Elven... And I want that one as a team map xD

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
MLG and Technology are either going to end up on the chopping block or going to be renovated...

The only Solo Map that did good was Elven... And I want that one as a team map xD
Not trying to be rude like this is a genuine question, how do you think should renovate both maps? (Tech and MLG) and personally, i find elven a good map but just not enough players, maybe 12 or 16 would do better?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Not trying to be rude like this is a genuine question, how do you think should renovate both maps? (Tech and MLG) and personally, i find elven a good map but just not enough players, maybe 12 or 16 would do better?

For some reason we cant have a white or a brown team so 12 is going to be our limit...

Technology needs to be bigger, Make it less uneven, A bit more PvP Room, More Cover...

MLG needs to disable the ability to have 4 islands jump to half mid in 2 blocks... Make Mid a bit less congested... Maybe add cover on the rainbow?

Elven would for sure be teams of 2
But then it would still need to make everything a bit bigger...
I would prefer to keep it on Solo... And possibly just add a Elven map later on...

We need more Solo Maps!!!

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
For some reason we cant have a white or a brown team so 12 is going to be our limit...

Technology needs to be bigger, Make it less uneven, A bit more PvP Room, More Cover...

MLG needs to disable the ability to have 4 islands jump to half mid in 2 blocks... Make Mid a bit less congested... Maybe add cover on the rainbow?

Elven would for sure be teams of 2
But then it would still need to make everything a bit bigger...
I would prefer to keep it on Solo... And possibly just add a Elven map later on...

We need more Solo Maps!!!
Couldnt. Agree. More.

We need lots of solo maps added, i understand that it takes time and lots of fixing for maps to be finalised and added but still, i personally feel they should get rid of all current maps and replace/redo all of them

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom