Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hxrry lol

Jul 8, 2020
So my friend claimed the Arctic armor not knowing that I wanted that so he managed to drop it and I picked it up but I can’t equip it and I’m kinda mad. Does anyone know if there’s any other special armies like that or if there’s a way to get a new set of arctic armor, I don’t know if this is possible but could a moderator somehow put a set in my inventory or something, thanks

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
So my friend claimed the Arctic armor not knowing that I wanted that so he managed to drop it and I picked it up but I can’t equip it and I’m kinda mad. Does anyone know if there’s any other special armies like that or if there’s a way to get a new set of arctic armor, I don’t know if this is possible but could a moderator somehow put a set in my inventory or something, thanks
I don't think you will get a new set of armor. As I am not mistaken there is another set named something like Lava set.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom