Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
4 months ago i reported a bug about this, the ammo of the shotgun is in the wrong place so when you take a power up your whole ammo dissapear.
is just moving the item in the hotbar one position left
2020-01-28_23.16.16.png

actualy the report appear as handled and the problem was sended to the devs

4 months!!!!! pls
can it be fixed pls, it totaly ruins the experience of the game (if someone cares about this game)
this is like the missing stair blocks in assasination, only i with supreme powers realized about that, i sended a message to @Efcluke94 and reported, and also made a post and the stupid stairs still misssing!!!!!
edit.jpg
pls do something

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You already did everything possible. You used the bug reports section and you messaged someone privately. I don't think that there hasn't been time or attention to fix these bugs. This is probably not the only bug in Java and that's probably why it's taking longer. The only thing you can do is remain patient.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hola amante de pugs :3
Si has reportado los bugs y te han aceptado el report, creo que por ahora tendrás que ser paciente hasta que lo arreglen. Probablemente el Staff Team tiene pensado arreglarlo en el futuro, pero estoy seguro que de momento no es su prioridad: son bugs muy pequeños y poco importantes, y además, Paintball es un Featured Game - no es un juego principal, y es mejor arreglar bugs de otras modalidades como SkyWars / hacer otras actualizaciones antes de arreglar los bugs de modalidades que solo estan disponibles una vez al mes.

TL;DR in english: please be patient, they'll patch these bugs at some point

Voy a lockear este thread, si tienes alguna pregunta ya sabes cómo contactarme : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom