Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

arararara

Sep 23, 2023
Dear Cubecraft, stop ruining the server
first you mostly ignore hackers, then you set a long maintenance of parkour, then Blockwars, giving players in Lucky blocks many useless stuff, pls stop it, people are (probably) tired of this. Or rushing players in every game ( except Skyblock, Battle arena, Minerware, Survival game). People are supposed to have fun in these game instead of getting destroyed the next minute. And if you have to ban a hacker, you have to show video or photo evidence (I think thats all i saw on this page), are you kidding me? Just send a admin and inspect the hacker server and then ban him/her/them. Easy!

Im not trying to end this server, just make a convenient
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: SkyxFoS and lichtim

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
first you mostly ignore hackers, then you set a long maintenance of parkour, then Blockwars, giving players in Lucky blocks many useless stuff, pls stop it, people are (probably) tired of this. Or rushing players in every game ( except Skyblock, Battle arena, Minerware, Survival game). People are supposed to have fun in these game instead of getting destroyed the next minute. And if you have to ban a hacker, you have to show video or photo evidence (I think thats all i saw on this page), are you kidding me? Just send a admin and inspect the hacker server and then ban him/her/them. Easy!

thanks
Are we playing on the same server?

They do not ignore hackers, though it depends on who you view as such. You can just report anyone who looks like a hacker on the forums, then the mods will decide whether or not you are right, its that simple.

Rushing isn't even that much of a problem anymore since the update, the eggwars rushers have been slowed down because the update kind of made them, and a lot of them either quit or adjusted to the slower pace. On lucky islands defending yourself from fast rushers is easy if you happen to encounter any (its hard to find one, I rarely encounter one in less than every 15 games). I don't get rushed early in skywars too for that matter.

As much as I would prefer a system without uploading evidence, (instead having something like the hive with an ingame-replay system) it is necessary for this whole report system to work. You can't send mods into every game and after every player that gets reported.

There just aren't enough moderators to do that, too.

And with the average minigame only having games with a maximum of 8-16 players each, it would mean that with a few thousand players online there are tens of games being played at any given time.

Lets say there'd be 500 players on eggwars solos at the same time. Each game of solos can have a maximum of 12 players. With 500 players on solos, that means that eggwars alone has a minimum of at least 42 games at that given moment. And that does not include games where the lobby size may be smaller, because not all lobbies are gonna be filled.

Not to mention that people kind of get eliminated as games go on and join new ones, so if we include games without full lobbies and ones where players have been eliminated already with only a few players left, we could potentially be speaking of numbers much larger than "just" 42 games.

And that's just eggwars solos I am using as an example here, in eggwars as a whole, with nearly half the network being on it at any given time (as I am writing this there are 7200 players on eggwars alone with nearly 800 on solos) , we are speaking of several hundreds games of eggwars going on at the same time.

That just isn't possible, its not doable, and not effective. There simply aren't enough moderators to cover that many games and potential reports.

Also: how are they ruining the server exactly? Since the last large update the server only grew in size, so unless you got some very good and serious reason to say that then you're simply wrong.

SleepE

Sep 23, 2023
your dreams
Pronouns
He/Him

thanks
are you rageing

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
On lucky islands defending yourself from fast rushers is easy if you happen to encounter any (its hard to find one, I rarely encounter one in less than every 15 games). I don't get rushed early in skywars too for that matter.
In lucky islands solos, it is definitely common to find people who immediately rush rainbow lucky blocks and center in general, as it can give you a winning advantage and, with very few exceptions, middle can be reached with no more than 4 blocks. However, there has been a decline in the number of people who immediately attack their neighbors, I’m not sure what caused this to happen.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland

thanks
How is it staff's fault if someone rushes you and defeats you? Cubecraft does not have any rules against rushing other teams in games like skywars or eggwars (as long as they don't cheat).

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
In lucky islands solos, it is definitely common to find people who immediately rush rainbow lucky blocks and center in general, as it can give you a winning advantage and, with very few exceptions, middle can be reached with no more than 4 blocks. However, there has been a decline in the number of people who immediately attack their neighbors, I’m not sure what caused this to happen.
I think those rushers might simply have switched from attacking neighbors to getting that block. Either that or they did what the eggwars rushers did and either quit or slowed down.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
As much as I would prefer a system without uploading evidence, (instead having something like the hive with an ingame-replay system) it is necessary for this whole report system to work. You can't send mods into every game and after every player that gets reported.
This is actually something we looked at some time ago and had a working prototype for; however, we decided not to finish due to issues within development. We may consider bringing the idea back at some point in the future, but this is not to confirm that it will be added or brought back. The project prototype took around six months just to get a basic indev version to operate, so more than likely if we did consider it once more or revive the project, it would be a while before anyone was to see it on roadmaps or through word of mouth.

Again, it's not a confirmed update; it's not a confirmed feature; it's not being actively discussed internally.

kingrhm

Sep 24, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk what youre smoking but, There are like 1-2% hackers only , The only thing you should complain about is players that have names that looks like a bot and act like a bot, I want a good teammate not an npc

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Idk what youre smoking but, There are like 1-2% hackers only , The only thing you should complain about is players that have names that looks like a bot and act like a bot, I want a good teammate not an npc
2% would mean that out of every 50 players one would be a hacker. With how rarely I encounter hackers its closer to 0.2% (lower) than it is to 2%, or even 1%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom