• No, but this should be fixed!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
aLTHOUGH Its a suggestion it sill dose have a solution already and you dont even need to make a thread for it because cuecraft wont do anything about the spawn protection so you could easily just ask someone rather then creating this under "Suggestions"
Most suggestion won't happen or be added. Doesn't mean they are pointless or useless. It's just a way for you to get your thoughts out there and so we can become a more connected community.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
40% of games I have to deal with the last team with no egg and no teammates. Now what?
Even on space with enough sandstone / obby and time you can easily block it off so you don't get knocked off. I usually start by building a wall beside the villager and working from there.

DahYeti

Dec 26, 2016
@Ultra7ex You literally just said that the entire thread is crap and should be locked. You gave no evidence why. I gave my suggestion, as a suggestion. I'm not telling cubecraft how to change it, I just SUGGESTED or gave my opinion. Please screw off because some people actually want to know how to fix this. The obsidian idea was very helpful, whenever i place sandstone it can easily be broken with fists. I'm just saying when you have spawn killed them multiple times and you are still not able to break the egg, it gets a little annoying. And whoever said just kill them, You kill one they respawn before you kill another one, you obviously haven't been in this situation. I play with a team where I go attack, someone distracts and someone is always at base. We still win many games, the fact that people can instantly spawn back to counter me when I'm fully geared is the problem.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ultra7ex You literally just said that the entire thread is crap and should be locked. You gave no evidence why. I gave my suggestion, as a suggestion. I'm not telling cubecraft how to change it, I just SUGGESTED or gave my opinion. Please screw off because some people actually want to know how to fix this. The obsidian idea was very helpful, whenever i place sandstone it can easily be broken with fists. I'm just saying when you have spawn killed them multiple times and you are still not able to break the egg, it gets a little annoying. And whoever said just kill them, You kill one they respawn before you kill another one, you obviously haven't been in this situation. I play with a team where I go attack, someone distracts and someone is always at base. We still win many games, the fact that people can instantly spawn back to counter me when I'm fully geared is the problem.

I gave good reasons and explained to others and whats your problem befor going rage and commenting read and think ok I dont know why your so salty I never said it was... and dont swear ok

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been in that situation I just have figured it out by now

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I feel your pain, but look mate, it's more a strategy tbh

If you don't want this to happen to you, then just move in as a unit, with your team, and I don't think this can really be "fixed"... :/

Reactions: Garden Salad

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Because if I can't break a team's egg just because they constantly punch me and I am fully geared, then this game isn't worth playing.

And if breaking a team's egg doesn't pose an actual challenge then the whole purpose of the game is ruined and it becomes a glorified skywars with infinite supplies.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom