Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Supersonic59

Oct 31, 2013
On this server the player lowwww got so mad that he quit! mostly because of the game assassination its a really good game and all but there is WAY to many hackers! its getting to a potion that I might quit soon! and this is my favourite server! also in assassination its a pvp based game! and all the people do is either stay in the safe zone (Shops) and nothing happened and no one pvps! unless you hack or you don't care if you die! Please can you do something about the Safe Zones in assassination please like make a time limit like maybe 5 min! and then you get teleported out when there time is up! Cause people stay in the shops way to long! please can you fix that! also fix the ability of people to hack! please and thank you! Well that's all thanks for readying this! Bye
-Supersonic59

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
How it will work is that likely there will be a limit imposed by your status, so, you start loosing hungers at a certain rate as soon as you enter the shops, and then once that is depleted, it grabs your health untill your dead, so, max time in shop will be dectreased to minutes and seconds, and not hours :)

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
How it will work is that likely there will be a limit imposed by your status, so, you start loosing hungers at a certain rate as soon as you enter the shops, and then once that is depleted, it grabs your health untill your dead, so, max time in shop will be dectreased to minutes and seconds, and not hours :)
That is so evil.. Torturing the hit and runners.

lowwwww

Nov 23, 2013
This is going to be awesome great idea

Supersonic59

Oct 31, 2013
Yes that is true! Also may of them have regen! its getting to a point where almost everyone is using hacks! and it is nearly impossible to kill anyone...
Also @halothe23 Will we get a count down until we die? or will we just have to get out with your hunger goes down?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom