Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
So I would like for cubecraft to fix the crouch bug.Basically everyone knows this bug exist and abuses it.This is when you crouch on the farthest edge of a block and continue to push back.Then when someone hits you, you take zero knockback please cubecraft fix this bug because more people are abusing it.
 

xFqbz

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
737
1,599
289
18
Unknown
Same i'm really mad
i got the ghost bridge. im really scared i got ban by SENTINEL and i almost got ban. for ghost bridge but i didn't abuse this bug getting annoying.if cubecraft more bug i will quit cubecraft
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom