Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I know most people are slightly annoyed with staff but I’d like to say that staff can be overwhelmed with work. Think about it, there are... (Looks at topics) over 20,000 threads in feedback, and staff can’t go through them all. Not to mention the hundreds of suggestions posted every week. Not only do staff have to listen to all suggestions, they have to balance doing that with moderating forums, discord, and servers, developing new games, fixing bugs, etc.

Ps-I’m not saying you should stop posting suggestions, just saying you shouldn’t get upset if your idea isn’t used.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I know most people are slightly annoyed with staff but I’d like to say that staff can be overwhelmed with work. Think about it, there are... (Looks at topics) over 20,000 threads in feedback, and staff can’t go through them all. Not to mention the hundreds of suggestions posted every week. Not only do staff have to listen to all suggestions, they have to balance doing that with moderating forums, discord, and servers, developing new games, fixing bugs, etc.

Ps-I’m not saying you should stop posting suggestions, just saying you shouldn’t get upset if your idea isn’t used.
imagine if they could basically block out all the suggestions that are about "im banned for no reason" or "fix the bugs, im leaving!" or all the other repetitive things, they would wish they are overwhelmed x3

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Well there is a little more staff than one so there is more time. Completely agree with the disappoinment statement tough

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom