Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quanzi

Jul 22, 2017
I am a player who likes to play fun minigames, puzzles and so on, but I have been banned because of some hacks?! I Swear I didn't hack because this happened on other servers! It was something called Compromised Account [Hypixel, Mineplex...], so I looked up what that is and I saw that it means that it is stolen so I had to change my password! I hope I can be unbanned as I was not the cause of my account hacking! As my appeal has expired....

Last edited:
Reactions: Facelurite

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
When I was hacked my account was compromised, no worries! You can appeal and they will re-activate it

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I am a player who likes to play fun minigames, puzzles and so on, but I have been banned because of some hacks?! I Swear I didn't hack because this happened on other servers! It was something called Compromised Account [Hypixel, Mineplex...], so I looked up what that is and I saw that it means that it is stolen so I had to change my password! I hope I can be unbanned as I was not the cause of my account hacking!
Well, the steps you have to do are as simple as... playing Minecraft?

1: Go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and insert your name.
2: It will be shown your punishments, if you are still banned (Compromised account), then click in that appeal option.
3: It will ask you for your appeal code, this is given when you try to join the server (the code is those 4 pink numbers).
4: Change your MC account on Mojang site.
5: Make your appeal saying you changed your appeal, send it and wait for your unban. :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom