Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quanzi

Jul 22, 2017
I am a player who likes to play fun minigames, puzzles and so on, but I have been banned because of some hacks?! I Swear I didn't hack because this happened on other servers! It was something called Compromised Account [Hypixel, Mineplex...], so I looked up what that is and I saw that it means that it is stolen so I had to change my password! I hope I can be unbanned as I was not the cause of my account hacking! As my appeal has expired....

Last edited:
Reactions: Facelurite

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
When I was hacked my account was compromised, no worries! You can appeal and they will re-activate it

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I am a player who likes to play fun minigames, puzzles and so on, but I have been banned because of some hacks?! I Swear I didn't hack because this happened on other servers! It was something called Compromised Account [Hypixel, Mineplex...], so I looked up what that is and I saw that it means that it is stolen so I had to change my password! I hope I can be unbanned as I was not the cause of my account hacking!
Well, the steps you have to do are as simple as... playing Minecraft?

1: Go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and insert your name.
2: It will be shown your punishments, if you are still banned (Compromised account), then click in that appeal option.
3: It will ask you for your appeal code, this is given when you try to join the server (the code is those 4 pink numbers).
4: Change your MC account on Mojang site.
5: Make your appeal saying you changed your appeal, send it and wait for your unban. :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom