Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
You know, I love this place. This place gets me hyped. THis place was the best server I could be in.. but the anticheat isn't so fun, let me tell you why.

So first I went on the bridge then I hid in a tree, I went towards Green Team and then when I hit him I started lagging and I got stuck. Then when I could move again I lagged again and sentinel banned me for cheating.

Please staff if your reading this. Please just please fix your anticheat, I love this place and even if I dont like the new combat in bedrock, I will still stay. I'll never leave this place. This place gives me memories. I even watch my old videos to see my good I was.

Cubecraft... I'm sorry. I'm just sorry. If this wwas too much then I'm sorry. I'll still stay. Even if I'm banned. At least I get to watch the community grow and grow and get better at pvp.

Have a nice day

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

As expected you've already been redirected towards the appeals website, so I won't be a bother to copy and paste their reply. However, I do need to add something to this thread, which I hope will make you understand the actual silliness of your request.

Anti-Cheats are incredibly difficult to create, and might even be the hardest challenge for a developer, hence they cannot simply be improved on a user's request. What you're basically saying is: "Just make it better now, you've been too lazy to do so before" and that's absurd. I cannot imagine the amount of hours the developers have put into Sentinel and how much it has improved over the years, thus this thread alone is almost an insult to their work. I do not imply that you've been insulting anybody, don't get me wrong, but after seeing so many people repeating the same thing I find it worth my while to share the reality of this issue. Sentinel is one of the developer's highest priorities, but that is compensated with the complexity of the plugin itself.

I hope I've made you understand the reality of the situation. Also, this is not just a reply to you personally, but also to anyone having the same simple mindset regarding the issue.

Kind regards,
Witcher

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Hello,

As expected you've already been redirected towards the appeals website, so I won't be a bother to copy and paste their reply. However, I do need to add something to this thread, which I hope will make you understand the actual silliness of your request.

Anti-Cheats are incredibly difficult to create, and might even be the hardest challenge for a developer, hence they cannot simply be improved on a user's request. What you're basically saying is: "Just make it better now, you've been too lazy to do so before" and that's absurd. I cannot imagine the amount of hours the developers have put into Sentinel and how much it has improved over the years, thus this thread alone is almost an insult to their work. I do not imply that you've been insulting anybody, don't get me wrong, but after seeing so many people repeating the same thing I find it worth my while to share the reality of this issue. Sentinel is one of the developer's highest priorities, but that is compensated with the complexity of the plugin itself.

I hope I've made you understand the reality of the situation. Also, this is not just a reply to you personally, but also to anyone having the same simple mindset regarding the issue.

Kind regards,
Witcher

ok then. THis thread should be locked then

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.