Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Why not adding the nostalgic maps back? I don’t understand why they even got removed, in my opinion they’re perhaps better than maps now, especially in Eggwars. I prefer playing Area 51 or Vegetables than Orc or King Kong (whatever the map is called, I don’ play it lol). The lengthy between islands is great, the islands itself are great, for example area 51 is a flat, relatively big map. You can pvp easily on it, not stupid void punshes or being constantly stuck behind slabs and stuff. But I also like the old solo skywars maps, a map such as atlantic or ice is way better than tnt or nether, right? I’m so confused.

I don’t see a reason to remove the old maps, and I think most people like the maps!

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t understand why they even got removed,
oldmaps.PNG

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Why not adding the nostalgic maps back? I don’t understand why they even got removed, in my opinion they’re perhaps better than maps now, especially in Eggwars. I prefer playing Area 51 or Vegetables than Orc or King Kong (whatever the map is called, I don’ play it lol). The lengthy between islands is great, the islands itself are great, for example area 51 is a flat, relatively big map. You can pvp easily on it, not stupid void punshes or being constantly stuck behind slabs and stuff. But I also like the old solo skywars maps, a map such as atlantic or ice is way better than tnt or nether, right? I’m so confused.

I don’t see a reason to remove the old maps, and I think most people like the maps!
Add a poll so I can say nononononononono

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I think it would be cool if they would give the community a chance to VOTE one EggWars and one SkyWars map back into the server.

(Of course they could still give those maps a small update or revamp them a bit so they become more playable/ enjoyable.)

But re-adding like all good maps seems a bit strange in my opinion. They were removed with a reason, and if they would re-add all those maps, it would make events like these (the ‘Nostalgia Week’) way less special, I think. (<— if they’re planning on doing it again in the future at least. (But after seeing the community reactions, I think they will bring it back in the future :p))

Reactions: Juskebat

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Reactions: mitgobla and Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom