Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want old egg wars back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Why do people cry about camping on underdasea, I've never gotten shot off mid there, it is a matter of skill, if you get shot off, u suck because there is something called blocks that you were required to have to get to mid in the first place, I don't understand why nobody liked the punch bow price when it wasn't overpowered, a punch bow does virtually no damage and u can easily build a wall behind you
And also, everyone could use the punch bow not just campers
Just FYI, there is an edit button.
You can edit your messages with that.
No need to double post :P

A

A pigeon

It was hard to get a clean fight on underdasea blah blah something something

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
This has been added to prevent players who respawn from spam clicking their enemies which leads to an enemy who can't break the egg. Now it's possible to break the egg without getting spam clicked by their enemies.

You can select per main thing if you want to have it in the "fast" or the "classic" shop. If you don't know how to change it, I recommend you to read my thread in which I explain how you can change the new shop > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-shop-settings-tutorial.191849/.

What are your reasons to change these back?

This has been changed to prevent players from buying a Punch I bow early in the game.

UnderDaSea has been changed, because there wasn't much space to PvP and you were dead in 3 Punch I bow shots. Now there's enough space to PvP.

Reasons why the sandstone should be back?

Well everyone screams how this updates adds extra skills, but it doesn't allow fast block access anymore with the middle mouse button, because no one is using the same block anymore. Not a huge deal, but certainly made it quicker sometimes.

Underdasea map is ugly at the moment. If they want a bigger mid I'm okay with that, but they should have given the map to a builder that could fix it, now it looks really ugly. Just a flatcircle around the old mid. Could have been a little bit nicer ;)

It's not that I absolutely hate the update, but I prefer the "old" version. But this is Minecraft. A lot of young kids and all, that can't handle some negative feedback towards their favorite minecraftserver.

A

A pigeon

U

Well everyone screams how this updates adds extra skills, but it doesn't allow fast block access anymore with the middle mouse button, because no one is using the same block anymore. Not a huge deal, but certainly made it quicker sometimes.

Underdasea map is ugly at the moment. If they want a bigger mid I'm okay with that, but they should have given the map to a builder that could fix it, now it looks really ugly. Just a flatcircle around the old mid. Could have been a little bit nicer ;)

It's not that I absolutely hate the update, but I prefer the "old" version. But this is Minecraft. A lot of young kids and all, that can't handle some negative feedback towards their favorite minecraftserver.
nderdasea could have been a lot prettier . Now it looks like mid ate a whole bunch and became fat. I bet they just did at at the last moment.Its very different gameplay wise . I cant say it looks
Too ugly , its just meh

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I highly doubt too many people have used the scroll button to get to their blocks faster. Hotkeys are understandable, but this? Seriously? Hardly an argument.

~

Your last paragraph. Seems to be written out of spite in my opinion. Ironic isn't it.

Reactions: A pigeon

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So the reason you hate the update is because you can no longer use popular pleb strategies that are easy to do . Try going full offense , the new update makes offensive play important because of respawn stuff etc etc , harder to camp , blah blah etc
. I have been watching your comments reguardless of your opinion it's disrespectful and please stop. Or say it in a more kind manor

QuanTaun

Apr 18, 2017
USA
This new update was to make this game mode more balanced than the last. Therefore, I think that it should stay the same.
Exactly! The balance needed such as the respawn time, helps the game for both sides, such as the fact that the people re spawning have 10 seconds if they don't hit anyone to be invincible, they also have a wait a couple seconds. You can't play a game without the balance, and the new update brings a better balance.

A

A pigeon

Ok I'm just warning that it really is not nice and it would affine someone in general avoid that talk on fourms
No , i wont be fake to please anyone , ever.

@Whoevermadethisthreasidkwhoitwas. Sorry for going off topic on your thread

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 the new eggwars has a better villager shop and better looking generators. @Marieke2001 as the OP was deleted,
910745_R_Z001.jpg

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's totally fine. That's why this forum is so important. To face your complaints and let the staff know about it. If all you do is praise Cubecraft to heaven nothing would be changed. They need feedback so they can adjust.

I think that specific comment was a bit much for how much fourms standards are today :/
But if that's the attitude she wants then good for her IDK

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom