Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eggwars4life

Jul 3, 2022
I have some ideas for new Eggwars items, including "carrot of embers" 🥕🔥 , "the enchanted taco" 🌮✨, and blast box.

Carrot of embers - 15 diamonds, weapon with the enchantments fire aspect 1, knockback 1, sharpness 1
Enchanted taco - 13 emeralds, food with effects speed 1, strength 1, regeneration 2, jump boost 1, absorption
Blast box - 10 gold, used for blasting you over the void and landing on another island

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I like this but maybe change the taco to an actual food in the game. Also the "Blast box" seems a little alike to an ender pearl.

How long would the effects of the "Enchanted taco" last. I like the prices of them except maybe make both the "Carrot of embers" and the "Blast box" a little more expensive as they seem really overpowered.

Other then that I really like this and I'd like to see these items in the the game as they would create a good variety on how you can kill people!

Or maybe instead of it being in the game at all time. It could be a featured item like in skywars?

Last edited:

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
In my opinion this would be way too OP, it’d ruin the fun of the game, if u farm mid for 5 minutes then you have all of that and then you’ve already basically won the game though I do like that you used tacos, tacos are my fav food hihi

Reactions: Fesa

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are my opinion:

Carrot of Embers- sounds decent for skywars but knockback is definitely not a good idea, and fire aspect would be a bad idea for eggwars since there are no water buckets like in skywars. Probably not a good idea to implement this.

Enchanted Taco- I’m fine with it as long as speed boost and jump boost are removed, and the effects only last <5 seconds

Blast Box- absolutely not, 10 gold for an item that negates dying in the void more easily than an ender pearl will end up destroying the game.

Overall, I disagree with this suggestion as I only slightly agree with one item and that isn’t enough to get an update on its own.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom