Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eggwars4life

Jul 3, 2022
I have some ideas for new Eggwars items, including "carrot of embers" 🥕🔥 , "the enchanted taco" 🌮✨, and blast box.

Carrot of embers - 15 diamonds, weapon with the enchantments fire aspect 1, knockback 1, sharpness 1
Enchanted taco - 13 emeralds, food with effects speed 1, strength 1, regeneration 2, jump boost 1, absorption
Blast box - 10 gold, used for blasting you over the void and landing on another island

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I like this but maybe change the taco to an actual food in the game. Also the "Blast box" seems a little alike to an ender pearl.

How long would the effects of the "Enchanted taco" last. I like the prices of them except maybe make both the "Carrot of embers" and the "Blast box" a little more expensive as they seem really overpowered.

Other then that I really like this and I'd like to see these items in the the game as they would create a good variety on how you can kill people!

Or maybe instead of it being in the game at all time. It could be a featured item like in skywars?

Last edited:

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
In my opinion this would be way too OP, it’d ruin the fun of the game, if u farm mid for 5 minutes then you have all of that and then you’ve already basically won the game though I do like that you used tacos, tacos are my fav food hihi

Reactions: Fesa

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are my opinion:

Carrot of Embers- sounds decent for skywars but knockback is definitely not a good idea, and fire aspect would be a bad idea for eggwars since there are no water buckets like in skywars. Probably not a good idea to implement this.

Enchanted Taco- I’m fine with it as long as speed boost and jump boost are removed, and the effects only last <5 seconds

Blast Box- absolutely not, 10 gold for an item that negates dying in the void more easily than an ender pearl will end up destroying the game.

Overall, I disagree with this suggestion as I only slightly agree with one item and that isn’t enough to get an update on its own.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom