TNT run is something new (looking at the featured servers alone), however murder mystery...
a) CCGTeam may add Among slimes to bedrock edition, and murder mystery’s already a thing in the hive, so why Don’t you consider adding the pit, or deathrun?
Murder mystery is boring, and anyway, hive already has murder mystery. Tnt run seems cool though, although I don’t know how many people will play on it.
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.