Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mitchiegamer

Dec 1, 2019
Please add skyblock, Ive seen hypixel skyblock and it looks cool and i want to do it, unfortunatly, i dont have enough money for a pc, therefore a skyblock would be really fun. (ps can u also make it 2 player)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
CubeCraft isn't really the type of server to have Skyblock (anymore) (imo). But in order for them to get the Skyblock you'd like, they need to basically rip off most of Hypixel's ideas, because Hypixel's is nothing like the normal one.

Reactions: Juskebat

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Please add skyblock, Ive seen hypixel skyblock and it looks cool and i want to do it, unfortunatly, i dont have enough money for a pc, therefore a skyblock would be really fun. (ps can u also make it 2 player)

I honestly doubt if this would be a good addition to CubeCraft. Thousands of servers are already offering Skyblock, whereby I don't believe that it'd be a good nor creative and unique addition to CubeCraft. I'd recommend looking for other servers offering Skyblock if you're really into it!

Mitchiegamer

Dec 1, 2019
I honestly doubt if this would be a good addition to CubeCraft. Thousands of servers are already offering Skyblock, whereby I don't believe that it'd be a good nor creative and unique addition to CubeCraft. I'd recommend looking for other servers offering Skyblock if you're really into it!
ok, i see where your coming from, id just like to say that im on switch and cant add servers rip

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom