Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Biblo102

Apr 27, 2020
I think adding redstone would greatly improve the gameplay. Players would be able to create things like sorting machines or pistons (to collect melons for example).

Also, I would love to see some more building blocks added to the shop. Hardened clay would be awesome because we could dye it to many different colors. The shop feels empty in general.

Reactions: Lol9878 and _Japko_

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I don't play skyblock and I honestly don't know how it all works, so I can't help you.

But what I do know is that it would be better if you go over to the topic "suggestions", instead of tagging it in this thread.

:)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Redstone would be an amazing add to skyblock! But since redstone is red and the nether is red. It might be coming with the nether?
You could do so many things with redstone! And automatic farms would be the best!
But as Stinesss said, posting it in suggestion would be better!

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
Also, I would love to see some more building blocks added to the shop. Hardened clay would be awesome because we could dye it to many different colors. The shop feels empty in general.
We do have hardened clay. If you're playing on one of the newer version it'll be called 'Terracotta'. With the newest update you can buy clay in the shop, thus being able to make terracotta

Reactions: Biblo102
D

Deleted member 489420

i really would like to see redstone on skyblock but i m also afraid that redstone can completly crash econmy on skyblock with auto farms

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom