Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Um, if you want to make jokes and mess around, then there is a memes thread.
If you weren't, Im sorry for the offence.
On the map:
It is way too pure and basic, for the CubeCraft standards.
I'm not saying, that every Skywars map on CubeCraft is nice to play on, but all of them are beautiful and have their own individual features and little quirks.
I'm not a Designer, or even a player that can build anything nicer than square and triangular houses, but I can tell, that maps shouldn't look like they are from the spartan minecraft era, especially on higher grade servers.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It is the typical map that I made with my friends in the psvita to play skywars.xD
You remind me of myself 3/4 years ago.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m going to say this as lightly as possible, this map needs a LOT of work. The islands are extremely plain and they’re too far part from each other and middle. If you add a lot this has potential.
Wait why did you say the exact same thing as me 😳

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
i think that your map is beautiful but you must to work more hard and add details and more islands, but for be the first map that you have done its well :)

Reactions: Keanu

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Some people think its troling, i think its sad :,(
keep trying, also you can try the world edit mod for more building options

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Imagine building an map for days and then this map gets accepted. I also don't understand why you find this yourself a good map to be accepted. I really hope this is a troll as I don't want to hurt you if you really tried your best to make a map. If you really want a map to be accepted you should improve your skills by looking at youtube tutorials and asking people what they think about your map but this map hasn't a theme or even any details at all. First off all the clock in the mid doesn't look that good and idk what you tried by putting a tree in the middle of that the map. Also the islands are so poor lol. I like the lava tho xD that should be added

Reactions: InkAsriel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom