Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
On discord, there are tons of people in the skyblock channel, and I’m assuming other channels, who dont know some bugs and new implementations. For example, I’ve just helped someone who didnt know you could craft smooth stone slabs with normal stone in cubecraft. I feel like adding a locked channel which explains some of the bugs and feature (having to hold the shield in main hand, smooth stone slab, and known bugs) so that less people don’t get confused and ask if things are bugs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
A list with known bugs would be great, but I don't know if they're willing to share that. I could imagine they want to keep that private.
I don't think a FAQ channel would really help. People prefer just asking their question over looking through a list of answers. Such a channel could be added, but I don't think it would really fix the problem you mentioned.
 

KitsuneToru

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2020
241
907
99
There's already an FAQ but the questions in that FAQ are already asked countless times a day. Another FAQ would not help.

As for a bugs list, this would just allow people to see what bugs there are and can use them to exploit the game unfairly. Plus you'd get people complaining about not every single bug being on there when they haven't even reported it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lozora and Maaarijn
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom