Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
On discord, there are tons of people in the skyblock channel, and I’m assuming other channels, who dont know some bugs and new implementations. For example, I’ve just helped someone who didnt know you could craft smooth stone slabs with normal stone in cubecraft. I feel like adding a locked channel which explains some of the bugs and feature (having to hold the shield in main hand, smooth stone slab, and known bugs) so that less people don’t get confused and ask if things are bugs.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
A list with known bugs would be great, but I don't know if they're willing to share that. I could imagine they want to keep that private.
I don't think a FAQ channel would really help. People prefer just asking their question over looking through a list of answers. Such a channel could be added, but I don't think it would really fix the problem you mentioned.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
There's already an FAQ but the questions in that FAQ are already asked countless times a day. Another FAQ would not help.

As for a bugs list, this would just allow people to see what bugs there are and can use them to exploit the game unfairly. Plus you'd get people complaining about not every single bug being on there when they haven't even reported it.

Reactions: Lozora and Maaarijn
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom