Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Omg @Efcluke94 i tried SO HARD to play with you... 20 minutes waiting to you finish the game... But it was so dificult, so i went to play solo skywars and in 1 hour i recorded and reported 8 people :p
I saw you @OfficiallyBerre in the livestream playing with managements nice :)

aw man, I feel like we should play more team skywars/eggwars games with really big player counts. So the 30-40 player maps, should be pretty chaotic! Also great job on getting those 8 rule breakers reported!

D

Deleted member 352903

aw man, I feel like we should play more team skywars/eggwars games with really big player counts. So the 30-40 player maps, should be pretty chaotic! Also great job on getting those 8 rule breakers reported!
Thank you c: 7 days -> 70 reports

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think you guys should indeed play more Skywars or Eggwars during livestreams, but everyone is moaning about "FIX UHC!!!", there's nothing to fix. No one just ever plays it, I think if you'd do during a livestream a LOT of players would too! Just an idea ;p

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom