Do u guys think this would be cool?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speelt

Apr 27, 2017
So I was thinking about why CubeCraft has no online player stats checker.Cause almost every server I know has one, like Hypixel, Badlion, and other PvP servers.But CubeCraft doesn't have one.So wouldn't it be cool if the CubeCraft admins can make one? Cause nowdays it's not only about having fun with ur friends but some people play for competiveness.So ye hopefully this wil be seen and maybe be added.Some examples...General stats, like highest level, most points, most vanity points etc... and maybe total wins, total kills most time played on the server and stuff like top 100 players with the most EggWars wins and that for all the minigames.

IGN: Speelt
Level: 126+

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So I was thinking about why CubeCraft has no online player stats checker.Cause almost every server I know has one, like Hypixel, Badlion, and other PvP servers.But CubeCraft doesn't have one.So wouldn't it be cool if the CubeCraft admins can make one? Cause nowdays it's not only about having fun with ur friends but some people play for competiveness.So ye hopefully this wil be seen and maybe be added.Some examples...General stats, like highest level, most points, most vanity points etc... and maybe total wins, total kills most time played on the server and stuff like top 100 players with the most EggWars wins and that for all the minigames.

I don't think this is a good idea, because this would cause bullies.
But, maybe we can enable it for friends!
I voted no and yes btw.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
It would be great to have online player stats, but what @RemiO05 said above is helpful to improve the idea, though in my opinion to have the three basic options (Hide it for everyone, show it to friends only, or public/show it to everyone) would be even better, so this can prevent bullying towards the people with low wins/kills.

Ayroh

I don't think this is a good idea, because this would cause bullies.
But, maybe we can enable it for friends!
I voted no and yes btw.

Remi, I really don’t think it’d cause bullies. xD

However, on the off chance it does, I think what Natsu_Fire suggested, would be a good solution:
(Hide it for everyone, show it to friends only, or public/show it to everyone) would be even better, so this can prevent bullying towards the people with low wins/kills.

EDIT: ^ this has been suggested before. I can not remember when/where but recently there was a suggestion about being able to view stats, and on there there was a reply with a suggestion with being able to toggle your preferences. I do think that’s a great solution to a great suggestion.

Reactions: SrNatsu

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium

More tryharders YES

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
We can already see levels of other players, but showing points/wins to others? Maybe only for friends or people in parties, sometimes people would just want to cause some drama and complete against you. People who are new to cubecraft would spam message people who are pros, to help them win game after game. 50/50 about this. :P

Reactions: Speelt and Ayroh

Ayroh

I think it may cause bullies because players can track your stats.
I completely see where you’re coming from, but I just struggle to picture it. Only in banter with friends in a private call.

EDIT: I really think that the toggle feature is a must-have for players if this gets implemented; due to, not only harassment, but targetting. For players like @Miauw , I’m sure they get targetted enough, they probably don’t need another excuse to get targetted.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I know @Lezappen is working on a stats-page, so patience my friend! I'm sure he'll make something nice of it!
But even if he wouldn't be working on a stats-page, I do support this idea.
Read following dialogue:

:Stone: randomplayer: you're so bad!11!1!1!!! my grandma plays better than that! i have over 4100 wins and I have 200 deaths and 8000 kills BUMp!!
:Emerald: OfficiallyBerre: you have proof of that?
:Stone: randomplayer: no i dont, how the hack could i prove it?

See what I mean? :p
+1

Reactions: Despacito 2

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Ew. You are level 8 noob scrub get gud. Why do you only have 10 vpoints? I have 8364929 points. Ur bad lol
If someone would actually say "you're bad I have 598595959 points", lmao you can just check out their stats if you'd want to.
Whether this would be added or not, there will always be bullies

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I know @Lezappen is working on a stats-page, so patience my friend! I'm sure he'll make something nice of it!
But even if he wouldn't be working on a stats-page, I do support this idea.
Just to clarify, I'm not a developper for cubecraft, I'm a student in computer architecture and information systems so I have many projects, projects which have the sole purpose of having material to work on in order to learn from them, I'm not making any site for any commercial use, except the website I'm making for my mom :3

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just to clarify, I'm not a developper for cubecraft, I'm a student in computer architecture and information systems so I have many projects, project which have the sole purpose of having material to work on in order to learn from them, I'm not making any site for any commercial use, except the website I'm making for my mom :3
Didn't you livestream "Making a stats webpage" with those weird <div class> codes etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom