Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would You like Player Servers on CubeCraft

• Total voters

Flonja

Nov 12, 2016
Netherlands
Add "Player Servers" to CubeCraft
I would like to present a addon called Player Servers, a lobby where you can join other players servers or make one!
Goal of the addon
The goal of the addon I am suggesting is the creativity of players, because servers are very expensive you can make your own here!​

Gameplay
When you join the main lobby: You can right click the armor stand to join a normal server and left click to join a random server. You have the 2 items in your inventory. The first is for creating your own server, the second is for joining a server.
When you join your own server: If You join your own server you get automatically OP or Owner (Whatever you gonna call it! ;)) You can add the plugins on the list like: Essentials and other plugins with /install
When you join others servers:​
Rank exclusives
List of rank exclusives that apply to this addon.
  1. Stone: Can install 6 plugins and can have 10 players on their server.
  2. Lapiz: Can install 8 plugins and can have 15 players on their server. 3 exclusive plugins
  3. Gold: Can install 12 plugins and can have 25 players on their server. 6 exclusive plugins
  4. Diamond: Can install 14 plugins and can have 30 players on their server. Can have the Skript manager: 5 Skripts. 12 exclusive plugins
  5. Emerald: Can install 25 plugins and can have 40 players on their server. Can have the Skript manager: 10 Skripts. 16 exclusive plugins
  6. Obsidian: Can install 25 plugins and can have 50 players on their server. Can have the Skript manager: 10 Skripts. 16 exclusive plugins
Layout
There is no layout, you make it! :)

Videos
Coming Soon!​

Additional Information
I know this is already on other servers but I think CubeCraft can make it better!​

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I would like to present a addon called Player Servers, a lobby where you can join other players servers or make one!
Goal of the addon
The goal of the addon I am suggesting is the creativity of players, because servers are very expensive you can make your own here!​

Gameplay
When you join the main lobby: You can right click the armor stand to join a normal server and left click to join a random server. You have the 2 items in your inventory. The first is for creating your own server, the second is for joining a server.
When you join your own server: If You join your own server you get automatically OP or Owner (Whatever you gonna call it! ;)) You can add the plugins on the list like: Essentials and other plugins with /install
Rank exclusives
  2. Lapiz: Can install 8 plugins and can have 15 players on their server. 3 exclusive plugins
  3. Gold: Can install 12 plugins and can have 25 players on their server. 6 exclusive plugins
  4. Diamond: Can install 14 plugins and can have 30 players on their server. Can have the Skript manager: 5 Skripts. 12 exclusive plugins
  5. Emerald: Can install 25 plugins and can have 40 players on their server. Can have the Skript manager: 10 Skripts. 16 exclusive plugins
  6. Obsidian: Can install 25 plugins and can have 50 players on their server. Can have the Skript manager: 10 Skripts. 16 exclusive plugins
Layout

Videos
Coming Soon!​

Additional Information
I know this is already on other servers but I think CubeCraft can make it better!​
I don't like this idea, because this would cost Cube a lot of money to make and to keep up. I suggested an alternated version of this with Emerald+ Getting private custom versions of games, like a Rome 1v1 or a single player map teams. I would prefer this because it's easier and less confusing to run.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This could create a lot of lag, you could simply install world edit and place over a million blocks.
You could also install some other plugins that give the server lag.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I don't like this idea, because this would cost Cube a lot of money to make and to keep up. I suggested an alternated version of this with Emerald+ Getting private custom versions of games, like a Rome 1v1 or a single player map teams. I would prefer this because it's easier and less confusing to run.
It seems like a good idea, but I don't agree. It'd be chaotic and cost Cube a lot of money,but I'm going to have to say a no for me here.. Sorry!
In addition to above When the party system gets added thisll be useless anyway

Here. lol,

and that's copied from mineplex I'm pretty sure so get your ideas bro. :D

Reactions: Jackelele

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I like this idea, although this is way too far. No plugins, no other stuff lmao that will crash the server. Not to mention this needs to be emerald+ at the bare minimum.

Let's do THIS:

Emerald: Private Server, up to 24 players. Standard rules, voting options available.

Obsidian: Same Games, 100% Customized. Up to 40 players. Custom Options Include:
- Custom Skywars / Eggwars / SG Chests and/or Shops
- Custom Generator Locations
- Custom Maps (Not sure if this is possible)
- Break blocks in Eggwars / UHC / BlockWars
- Other stuff

And I better not see anyone say that this is copied from Mineplex or I'll go on a rant

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
Goal of the addon

Gameplay
Rank exclusives
Layout

Videos
Coming Soon!​

Additional Information

Nice idea but yea.... servers costs a lot of money so ill dont think cubecraft can host it, but only if people pay for the server they create its maybe possible but still difficult

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And I better not see anyone say that this is copied from Mineplex or I'll go on a rant
that this is copied from Mineplex or I'll go on a rant

The idea seems fun, but you're basically asking Cube to pay for hosting YOUR server. I don't think Cube can support mini-servers either, as it'll undoubtedly cause extreme amounts of lag.
You could however use something like https://server.pro/ for free basic server hosting. There are also plenty of alternatives like this site, in case your queue takes forever.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
that this is copied from Mineplex or I'll go on a rant

The idea seems fun, but you're basically asking Cube to pay for hosting YOUR server. I don't think Cube can support mini-servers either, as it'll undoubtedly cause extreme amounts of lag.
You could however use something like https://server.pro/ for free basic server hosting. There are also plenty of alternatives like this site, in case your queue takes forever.
There are probably close to 5000 active servers running, I don't think one extra here and there would cost too much. Correct me if I'm wrong though. It could also be an add on to emerald / obsidian rank

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would cause a lot of issues with the server, we don't need someone trying to crash the server by creating a bunch of servers with alts.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There are probably close to 5000 active servers running, I don't think one extra here and there would cost too much. Correct me if I'm wrong though. It could also be an add on to emerald / obsidian rank
10000 players max online.
around 10 - 35% are ranked.
1000 - 3500 extra servers.
That's allot of money.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I disagree.
CubeCraft is a minigame server and not a ''create your own Minecraft server'' server. You can start a Minecraft server by yourself.
Also, this will cost a lot of money and I do not think this will be popular.
Sorry, but I do not support this idea - although, good thought :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.