Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ra26mix

Feb 12, 2021
There has definitely been an influx of hackers on the CubeCraft (Bedrock) Server. I have come across more hackers this week than the past three weeks combine (maybe that's just my luck). The current system of reporting hackers (as far as I am aware) is recording, sending a video on forums. That takes time to upload onto something like YouTube, and then setup a thread and then report. There are way to many hackers for this reporting system to keep up with and there are so many of them getting away with it. Can there be a better system of reporting? Like an in-game report system? I know things like replay mods don't really exist in bedrock, but can there be a better way? Maybe something like the atlas system? Here is my idea (if replaying isn't available):
  1. Do an in-game command like /report {player}
  2. Then, people with a certain level (like level 20) can type /{command name}
  3. They get teleported to a lobby with a report board.
  4. They then select a player that they have also seen cheating.
I know this isn't the best solution so please reply to the thread if you have a better idea! Overall, I think there should be a better solution to reporting players.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been suggested many times, it's a negative response.
Due to the server is getting more popular and a bit of lack of bedrock moderators and the large amount of daily hackers would be impossible for moderators to detect the hacker
Besides the anti cheat which sometimes bans more people than moderators lol

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This has been suggested many times, it's a negative response.
Due to the server is getting more popular and a bit of lack of bedrock moderators and the large amount of daily hackers would be impossible for moderators to detect the hacker
Besides the anti cheat which sometimes bans more people than moderators lol
Seems like a problem on CubeCraft’s lack of moderators. CubeCraft could definitely hire new moderators dedicated to this issue.

Screenrecording hackers on Bedrock just isn’t the solution in my opinion because of the platforms people play on, and that’s why I agree with the general idea from @ra26mix about just making it easier to report hackers.
I do understand there are lots of hackers and lots of people that can report them on bedrock, but I still think it could definitely be possible to implement some kind of idea like this with people only being able to report from a certain level/rank/vip level whatsoever to minimize the amount of reports. False reports could possibly lead to the reporter temporarily not being able to report by command which also minimises the amount of reports.

My idea would be:
1. /report
(If reporter is lvl20 for example)
2. A menu opens up with a button for each player and a few more buttons when clicking on the player with options to select the kind of report (flyhacks, killaura, toxicity etc.)
3. Submit the report

I still don’t see the problem some people are having with these kinds of suggestions, because it definitely is possible.

Reactions: Am4er

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
Seems like a problem on CubeCraft’s lack of moderators. CubeCraft could definitely hire new moderators dedicated to this issue.

Screenrecording hackers on Bedrock just isn’t the solution in my opinion because of the platforms people play on, and that’s why I agree with the general idea from @ra26mix about just making it easier to report hackers.
I do understand there are lots of hackers and lots of people that can report them on bedrock, but I still think it could definitely be possible to implement some kind of idea like this with people only being able to report from a certain level/rank/vip level whatsoever to minimize the amount of reports. False reports could possibly lead to the reporter temporarily not being able to report by command which also minimises the amount of reports.

My idea would be:
1. /report
(If reporter is lvl20 for example)
2. A menu opens up with a button for each player and a few more buttons when clicking on the player with options to select the kind of report (flyhacks, killaura, toxicity etc.)
3. Submit the report

I still don’t see the problem some people are having with these kinds of suggestions, because it definitely is possible.

yes, but in bedrock there are a low amount of moderators compared to the number of players, even VIP lvls

1. on bedrock we have another problem, toolbox, a free cheat on APP STORE on your phone, where anyone can download it, and(on mobile at least) there is a big amount of hackers

2. having something around 30 moderators on bedrock, would be closely enough to do it(with the idea that only VIP lvls could report), im pretty sure we have less than 10 there...
cubecraft is trying to get a bigger bedrock team to help with the problem of hackers on bedrock!

3. the anti cheat is being upgraded everyday to be more accurate with bans and get less false bans, but you also need to realise that there are 3 anticheats, java 1.8, java 1.9+ and bedrock, so they focus on all of them

it is definitely possible indeed, but would not be the best for now, because of the lack of moderators on cubecraft bedrock, so yes they could add this but, many people would report but not all of the reports would be handled

if you want to help cubecraft to have this implemented, you can try to apply(if you want) here!

Reactions: Snowwyyy

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
yes, but in bedrock there are a low amount of moderators compared to the number of players, even VIP lvls

1. on bedrock we have another problem, toolbox, a free cheat on APP STORE on your phone, where anyone can download it, and(on mobile at least) there is a big amount of hackers

2. having something around 30 moderators on bedrock, would be closely enough to do it(with the idea that only VIP lvls could report), im pretty sure we have less than 10 there...
cubecraft is trying to get a bigger bedrock team to help with the problem of hackers on bedrock!

3. the anti cheat is being upgraded everyday to be more accurate with bans and get less false bans, but you also need to realise that there are 3 anticheats, java 1.8, java 1.9+ and bedrock, so they focus on all of them

it is definitely possible indeed, but would not be the best for now, because of the lack of moderators on cubecraft bedrock, so yes they could add this but, many people would report but not all of the reports would be handled

if you want to help cubecraft to have this implemented, you can try to apply(if you want) here!
As I already said, I do understand that it's not possible as of right now, but I really think this is a problem that can be fixed. The Bedrock version has a huge amount of players and to be honest that's also why I think more effort should be put into bringing moderators to bedrock because I haven't seen any big improvements in bringing more moderators to bedrock to be honest. You're arguments are completely fair but I think it's also fair to say that as for a server that is this big, it would definitely be possible.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I believe every rank should have access to the"/report"
but with a daily limit and each VIP rank increases that daily limit by a certain number
(Java is like this)

ra26mix

Feb 12, 2021
I believe every rank should have access to the"/report"
but with a daily limit and each VIP rank increases that daily limit by a certain number
(Java is like this)
I definitely think that everyone should be able to use /report and what @pieterpeer said about a way to report is a great idea. For what I said about a system similar to the new atlas report system on Hypixel, it is a solution for the lack of moderators (shoutout to the mods for doing their best though!). With people of a certain level (like above level 20), so no random account can come and start saying yes to everyone that was reported, can confirm votes. Thanks for all the replies!

Reactions: zMigi_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom