• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Some people or maybe even most people may dislike this suggestion but it's at least worth a try in my opinion.

As a player on Cubecraft who used to report a lot and still do sometimes, I have been targetted a lot, both in chat and ingame due to people getting muted and banned because of my reports. I don't see it as a that big problem most of the time but other people may get offended.

My suggestion is to be able to toggle your "player information" at the right side of your screen in lobbies.
playerinformation.PNG

Why do you want to be able to toggle it?
Because if I would be typing in chat, people would be able to see both my rank and level, also my name. On the informationboard at the side, you can't see my name but you can see my rank and my level, which would actually pretty much tell people who reported them if they pay attention and remember that they were talking with someone. Some players who are more aggressive would maybe start to target if they would see the player who reported them ingame or try to insult them in chat when their punishment has expired.

I do understand that this may not happen and that players who make reports maybe just have to deal with this since it's their own choice to make them. This was only a suggestion to protect the players who help the server with rulebreakers and want the community to become better.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I honestly like this idea a lot. I think it will help some players with this issue and will also get rid of the player information if you don't want it there (Because I find it unnecessary). I've only been through this issue once but it was kind of annoying. +1

Reactions: Livvv

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I think CCG can solve this problem if they added /chatreport. if they added it you will be able to report the players who are swearing, spamming, making ads in the public chats without need to take a screenshot and report him in the forum, and keeping your information safe.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom