Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Effects such as rose red when you get hit, and a small explosion when you jump? Just for added effect on some games as a voting system? I think it would be cool.

Please put suggestions on more effects! Then maybe it could become a thing? Is it useless?

-Hank

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Effects such as rose red when you get hit, and a small explosion when you jump? Just for added effect on some games as a voting system? I think it would be cool.

Please put suggestions on more effects! Then maybe it could become a thing? Is it useless?

-Hank
More cosmetics? Why not... I think they should be tied to premium ranks or cubelets instead though, since it would make the monetization options more interesting.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This will create so much lag... And might get annoying. Maybe we shouldn't do this. A bit of a waste of time, in my opinion. Sorry. :(

Reactions: lil naz x

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Would lag the server as there would be a lot of entities spawning frequently, people with potato computers wouldn't be able to play Cube, and what fun would that be. So -1 from me.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
As someone previously stated it would be great to add them as premium features, the more paid cosmetics, the better :)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT

-Hank
I don't think it's needed and it's copying Hypixel. I don't think Cubecraft would like copying Hypixel/other servers
However, if these particles get added to the server than I would not be impacted by it. Because you can just disable particles in "video settings" of your minecraft settings
Overall -1 not need

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I don't think it's needed and it's copying Hypixel. I don't think Cubecraft would like copying Hypixel/other servers
Uhm who says they have to copy them? If people can come up with enough ideas then this could probably be implemented fine.

However, I don't agree with this, as it is kind of useless and causes a lot of lag, especially when you spawn!

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Uhm who says they have to copy them? If people can come up with enough ideas then this could probably be implemented fine.

However, I don't agree with this, as it is kind of useless and causes a lot of lag, especially when you spawn!
The red roses when you get hit are exactly like Hypixel's in Skywars and Blitz SG. I was speaking directly to the suggestion thread. I was not talking about other people's idea. People can come with their own idea of particles, but this Thread suggested particle effects similar to Hypixel's.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom