Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Recently the server has seen very low amounts of players,and I don't understand why.We have a huge international fan base and we have amazing quality games.I have not seen the server reach numbers this low for a while.Could someone tell me where they think all the players are going.
-Thanks for taking your time to read this:cube_light:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
-Banned.
-Banned or punished (without reasons).
-Game issues.
-Another big server.
-Staff leaving=>Less support.
-Community activity going down.

Reactions: Refresco

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It's been on the decline for quite a while in my opinion.
The time it took for an anti cheat to be developed i think has been the biggest factor in people leaving cube.
I highly doubt false bans are that much of an issue, sure some will be but the majority of false ban claims are indeed themselves false claims.
Best pvper i know has yet to be banned :P

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
It's been on the decline for quite a while in my opinion.
The time it took for an anti cheat to be developed i think has been the biggest factor in people leaving cube.
I highly doubt false bans are that much of an issue, sure some will be but the majority of false ban claims are indeed themselves false claims.
Best pvper i know has yet to be banned :p
I see what your saying,but before the anti cheats release we hit record amount of players.So I really doubt it is about the anti cheat.In fact many servers are losing players.Plus alot of cubecrafts player count dropped after the release bedwars,it may be only me but I feel like bedwars stole the spotlight from eggwars.If the release of bedwars has nothing to do with the steep decrease of player count than I must assume that people lose interest in the server or cubecraft just lost something that many people loved(1.8 pvp or something like that).
-Banned.
-Banned or punished (without reasons).
-Game issues.
-Another big server.
-Staff leaving=>Less support.
-Community activity going down.
I highly doubt that most the cube community got banned.The staff leaving I understand but I still dont understand how we lose almost half our player count in the span of 2 weeks for no reason.Not many games have issues.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom