Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Ban Notification feature be added?

• Yeah! That's a great idea!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't know ._.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • It's a bad idea...

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyingfox Gaming

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2019
United States
Can you add a Ban Notification when a player gets notified on chat that a player got banned from the server with a reason?

How it works is when a player(s) joins whatever game (or on Lobby) & then a Target (who was reported on the Forums) is in a server that players are on & then when the Target gets banned, players would get a Notification on Chat that the Target has been banned

Questions:
- Why is it needed? It's needed to just prevent confusion or unnoticing(s) as to why did a player disconnected the game whether if it's on the Lobby or on the Start/Mid/End of the Gameplay
- What Should the Ban Notification on Chat look like? It should look like "<Player Gamertag Here> has been banned for <Reason Type Here>. Reviewed via Ban Department" (It doesn't have to be if it looks not right)
- Would the feature bring a solution? I don't know, Probably reminding some players who didn't know (or keep forgetting) that they could report rule-breakers onto the Website Forums (which is here). Or reminding hackers/other rule-breakers how unsafe they could be while attempting to break the rules of the server
- Isn't the same as Sentinel? Well yes but the chat would be with "Reviewed via Ban Department" on the Ban Notification Chat

So what do you think? Should this feature be added?

D

Deleted member 511644

+0,5
At some points it would be great, if you want to report a player and (s)he leaves when you stopped recording you don't have to check the Appeals Site if the player already got banned by a staffmember, but it isn't something really needed tot the server

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes and no.
It would be difficult to add in the server in my opinion. Your idea would be this?
"Steve123 has been banned for cheating (video: YouTube evidence)"

My final vote is 50/50

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm assuming you mean these notifications are for the rule breakers reported on the report site? If so, I don't agree. You can easily refresh your reports page once in a while (10 mins or just 2 hours if you forget sometimes like me). There's no need for an extra notification of this rule breaker banned by your report (like I said I am not sure if you meant the report site with the ''Forums''), at least not for me.

Reactions: Dudu
D

Deleted member 486292

this would never get added because it would make it apparent to normal players that hackers dont get banned in real time because active staff presence on the bedrock network are next to nonexistent :)
+1 anyways

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
this would never get added because it would make it apparent to normal players that hackers dont get banned in real time because active staff presence on the bedrock network are next to nonexistent :)
+1 anyways
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom