Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
this update is very glitched--->is not 5 sec is 2 sec
--->if you say cancel you cant select another option
--->you dont have a command like /playoptions for spawn the 3 options on a other game if you press cancel

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 144754

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today we are releasing Play Again, a faster way for you to get into a new game when your current one ends. All that's required is for you to click a button, we do all the magic for you!

View attachment 144567
Play Again message in EggWars

GAMES
A large portion of our Games have the Play Again system implemented of which we believe will help with the fast-paced playing experience so your grind doesn't have to stop! Those games can be found below:
EggWars
SkyWars
Lucky Islands
Beta Games
BlockWars
Arcade (Single games)
Survival Games
Minerware

AUTO MODE
Only lasts for 1 hour, once the time is up you'll have to turn it on again.
We understand pressing a button at the end of every game can be annoying when all you want to do is get into a new game as fast as possible, so we added an Auto Mode option! When you turn Auto Mode on, at the end of your games, you'll get a message notifying you that you'll be teleported to a new game in 5 seconds. At this point you can CANCEL the request to turn Auto Mode off or you can just wait to get put into a new game! Changing games doesn't disable Auto Mode, it'll move over to the new gamemode you play automatically.

PARTY SUPPORT
Play Again also supports our Party system, so you can Play Again with friends in parties too! The Play Again message will only appear to the party leader and when everyone in the team is out or if the team wins.

Thanks for reading! Let us know what you think below, we'd love your feedback and go have fun!
Ugh, just ... add this to uhc too I mean, it looks like uhc doesn’t care for the server. Why isn’t this adden on uhc? just why?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2018-4-17_15-25-43.png

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I thought playing Minecraft for 4 hours a day can make you lazy enough.... I think i now rong

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Another update in just 4 days!
not really surprised though considering what it is, I've never coded a server before but I'm guessing all you had to do was copy the quick join armorstand code and attach it to some clickable text. Still pretty exciting!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom