Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello! :>

Okay, this is just a little suggestion, which I think is quite handy.

Okay, it's about friend messages.
Friend messages have like that golden color. For example when you are in PvP, it's hard to notice, because all the death messsages are in the same color.

So my idea is to play a sound when a friend sends a message to you.

And ofcourse, just like the chat messages, you can turn this on and off in your settings.

Please let me know what you think about this little idea, it's not much, but I think it's quite handy.

~Lucien

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
I am in love with this idea! This would be super convenient. I just wonder how much trouble that staff would have to go through. A mute command would obviously be needed. Also if it wasn't too hard, maybe there could be settings for it. Like you get to choose the sound and how loud it could be.

Reactions: Lucien

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
I am in love with this idea! This would be super convenient. I just wonder how much trouble that staff would have to go through. A mute command would obviously be needed. Also if it wasn't too hard, maybe there could be settings for it. Like you get to choose the sound and how loud it could be.
Thanks, glad you love it! And indeed, there would be a mute command needed. And I like the idea that you get too choose hhow loud it would be!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well I probably would have said this anyway but your example of when makes it even worse
You distract them and in PvP it can really make a huge difference

Also imagine you are playing block and and that happened
I would just rage quit
Not to say I haven't already done that for blockband but we'll imagine I haven't

Reactions: Soeshi and Lucien

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Well I probably would have said this anyway but your example of when makes it even worse
You distract them and in PvP it can really make a huge difference

Also imagine you are playing block and and that happened
I would just rage quit
Not to say I haven't already done that for blockband but we'll imagine I haven't
Thanks for your feedback! And yes, it can distract. But like I said, you can turn it on and off. And like @BlueLove said, maybe a setting to choose how loud it is, so you can barely hear it, that would not distract me, but I don't know about other people ofcourse.

Reactions: BlueLove

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like This idea :) What you said, you don't notice it because it has the same colour, it would be handly in skywars too, But If someone is spamming you, the sound can be annoying (Yes you can remove them as friend) But I agree (:

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
I like This idea :) What you said, you don't notice it because it has the same colour, it would be handly in skywars too, But If someone is spamming you, the sound can be annoying (Yes you can remove them as friend) But I agree :)
Thanks! :) And indeed, it's annoying if someone spams. But hey!! That is why you can turn it off in the settings, or with a command ;)

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
I would like this to be added into the game, but there should be an option to disable this feature, along with any messaging or friend messaging whatsoever. It shouldn't just be in the compass menu, it should be a command as well to temporarily mute.

Check out this person's post for the reason why I say this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fmsg-spam.188788/
Yeah, I already read this. And yes, I like your idea of the command. Thanks for the feedback :D

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
They can just change the color to?! I don't like the minecraft sounds and things so it won't make any difference for the people who muted it.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hello! :>

Okay, this is just a little suggestion, which I think is quite handy.

Okay, it's about friend messages.
Friend messages have like that golden color. For example when you are in PvP, it's hard to notice, because all the death messsages are in the same color.

So my idea is to play a sound when a friend sends a message to you.

And ofcourse, just like the chat messages, you can turn this on and off in your settings.

Please let me know what you think about this little idea, it's not much, but I think it's quite handy.

~Lucien
Lucien, honestly, this suggestion made me smile. This can be super useful wheb you are afk anfld able to notice and be aware of your friend messages. Well done buddy! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom