Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OiSam

Feb 14, 2017
I've just realised there was a placement bug with one of the 3x3 slots on the map 'Candy'. I had tried going into the report section for bugs but there was no tag to define what I was showing, which is the reason why I'm posting here.

If you can think this issue it will be very appreciated, thank you. :D

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've just realised there was a placement bug with one of the 3x3 slots on the map 'Candy'. I had tried going into the report section for bugs but there was no tag to define what I was showing, which is the reason why I'm posting here.

If you can think this issue it will be very appreciated, thank you. :D

Hello! Thanks for bringing this to attention and I'm sure it will be fixed soon, however next time, and to anyone viewing this, please report bugs here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report Staff can get to it easier and it would just be better in all seeing as it doesn't belong here. Thanks, and have a nice day! ^-^

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hello! Thanks for bringing this to attention and I'm sure it will be fixed soon, however next time, and to anyone viewing this, please report bugs here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report Staff can get to it easier and it would just be better in all seeing as it doesn't belong here. Thanks, and have a nice day! ^-^
^
Question has been answered. If you still have any questions or need help, feel free to contact me or another member of staff ^-^

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I've looked into this issue, and noticed that the configurations for that location weren't completed fully, I've fixed it and it will be pushed to the main network on the next map release. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom