Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey!
In the lobby there is only one launchpad (pressureplate). This is often really annoying, because, most of the time, you do not spawn right in front of it. I think this is to prevend entity cramming. So when you walk forward, you miss the launchpad, and you need to walk to the NPC's.

My suggestion is simple:
Add 2 more launchpadsnext to the already existing launchpad, so that you don't miss it.

I think 3 launchpads is perfect, because you won't miss it as often as you do now, and you can still walk around them. Let me know your thoughts!
~Egg

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I dont think this is necessary at all. Even if you don't spawn in front of it, you do spawn close to it. It's not that hard to walk a few blocks to use it. It's still much closer than walking to the npcs by yourself.

• Agree
Reactions: Zillu and Quis

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I feel like walking the 3 extra blocks it takes to reach the launchpad doesn't take that much time off your day.

It could be fun to have more launchpads sprinkled throughout the lobby, like on pathways and such, maybe to boost you onto places you couldn't reach if you don't have the ability to fly. The lobby is gigantic and much of it goes to waste because you can't reach a lot of places.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I don't like this idea at all. It will be so unnecessary. Maybe better to just add a compass to join any mode without NPC, but definitely not this

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I don't agree with this. I don't see why it would be necessary, because the NPC's aren't even that far away from the pressure plate and it's not hard to walk towards the pressure plate if you don't spawn right in front of it.

As suggested above, it could be fun to add more launchpads throughout the lobby. Especially for the people who can't fly. :D

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I think a better idea would be having more around the lobby as it isn’t that hard to walk a couple blocks to get to the pressure plate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom