Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do y'all think is the next server to go?

• Total voters

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Pixel Paradise is infamously known as worst server on Bedrock Edition. Controversial owners, paywalls, pay to win games, and most importantly - no players.

Pixel Paradise is being purged in 1 week. This may seem good at first, but people who actually bought thinks on Pixel Paradise will lose their money with no kind of refunds system being mentioned.
Screenshot_20230711-210001.png

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, I only play 2 featured servers (Hive & Cubecraft) and it's kind of sad to see another featured server go but I believe either Galaxite or Mineville will go poof next, I'm kinda hoping the owners of Mineville can do something different that could hopefully bring up their playercount. Galaxite is pretty decent, I don't play it enough to know why the playercount is so low but their theme is pretty :D

Lifeboat is doing pretty fine in terms of their playercount, highly doubt they will be removed from the Featured list any time soon, they still manage to have above 5k players daily (i think) which is pretty good for a bedrock server lol
1689107528356.png

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
@roxrock can you explain why you voted for Galaxite? I don't really play that server but I'm pretty curious to know why you voted for it lmao (pls dont ignore i will probably cry)

Reactions: Roxrock

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@roxrock can you explain why you voted for Galaxite? I don't really play that server but I'm pretty curious to know why you voted for it lmao (pls dont ignore i will probably cry)
I actually confused Mineville and mineplex. I thought the first option was referring to the next sever that is (supposedly) being created by some of the staff members who used to work for mineplex. I now realize that I have never even heard of Mineville, which means it is probably next to go.

Reactions: iikovu

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually confused Mineville and mineplex. I thought the first option was referring to the next sever that is (supposedly) being created by some of the staff members who used to work for mineplex. I now realize that I have never even heard of Mineville, which means it is probably next to go.
Ohh, fair enoughh. That new server people are talking about is pretty interesting, I wonder where that's gonna go lol

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i voted galaxite because lifeboat is doing fine and i don't think inpvp would shut down 2 servers in a row
i hope i'm wrong though i used to play on galaxite and it's a very nice server

Reactions: iikovu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉