Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swander

Mar 7, 2015
Okay! I'll make it all clear: The islands can be made on Creative yes, but as I said: For the special Mario ?-blocks I create maps, the item ones. To fill these maps I place blocks. A ton of blocks, -16,384 to be exactly- and this has to be horizontal, ofcourse, because if I would build it vertically, it will show as one big stripe on the map (item) to fill this map (item), I have build a platform -which I already explained- of 128 by 128 blocks. (screenshots will let you see what 'map' I mean and how I use it.) I don't think the creative plot is 128 by 128 blocks, so how could I copy this map to the creative server if I don't have enough space to build it? To be clear: There's not enough space on a creative plot to create this, so I CAN'T copy this to my CubeCraft Creative plot. Well, there IS enough space for the island, but not for the map (item), this map gives a huge detail to the map and makes it more mario-like.

I hope this Explains all. if you still don't get it, ask me, I'm open for ALL questions.
-SwanderHD

Attachments

• Usage.png
    Usage.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 'Map'.png
    'Map'.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 128x128platform.png
    128x128platform.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 77

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It is a cool theme idea, and concept. I like how you created the crates. However, it is lacking so much colour and creativity, just very green and bland. Mario is a very colourful game, it's made for kids. That's what you want to recreate if you make a Mario themed map. Our 'Mario' Team Skywars map is a good example or the arcade lobby. So yah, don't be afraid of splashing more colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom