Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swander

Mar 7, 2015
Okay! I'll make it all clear: The islands can be made on Creative yes, but as I said: For the special Mario ?-blocks I create maps, the item ones. To fill these maps I place blocks. A ton of blocks, -16,384 to be exactly- and this has to be horizontal, ofcourse, because if I would build it vertically, it will show as one big stripe on the map (item) to fill this map (item), I have build a platform -which I already explained- of 128 by 128 blocks. (screenshots will let you see what 'map' I mean and how I use it.) I don't think the creative plot is 128 by 128 blocks, so how could I copy this map to the creative server if I don't have enough space to build it? To be clear: There's not enough space on a creative plot to create this, so I CAN'T copy this to my CubeCraft Creative plot. Well, there IS enough space for the island, but not for the map (item), this map gives a huge detail to the map and makes it more mario-like.

I hope this Explains all. if you still don't get it, ask me, I'm open for ALL questions.
-SwanderHD

Attachments

• Usage.png
    Usage.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 'Map'.png
    'Map'.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 128x128platform.png
    128x128platform.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 74

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It is a cool theme idea, and concept. I like how you created the crates. However, it is lacking so much colour and creativity, just very green and bland. Mario is a very colourful game, it's made for kids. That's what you want to recreate if you make a Mario themed map. Our 'Mario' Team Skywars map is a good example or the arcade lobby. So yah, don't be afraid of splashing more colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom