Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Touch only queueing a feature?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

GreatV gaming

Member
May 25, 2020
13
33
19
26
The idea is that there should be a feature so that you can only fight phone players making the game so much fun for touch players like a feature of touch only queuing as all games are one sided because pc players dominate the game I hope this will be reviewed
 
  • Love
Reactions: GHSpaghetti

jpts

Well-Known Member
Aug 5, 2019
176
203
119
Wales, United Kingdom
The idea is that there should be a feature so that you can only fight phone players making the game so much fun for touch players like a feature of touch only queuing as all games are one sided because pc players dominate the game I hope this will be reviewed
idk how this would work as some people play keyboard on console and sometimes i like to play with my friend who is on mobile.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
"Phone players have a better fun" is probably the best thing i have ever read, I have no idea what you are suggesting but I am in full support of it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jpts
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom