Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Nah it's not childish.
I kinda got the same. I guess that's what happens when you watched to much scary stuff when you're young.
Then you're afraid of the dark after a few years.
1) While this might look childish, I am very picky on what I eat or touch. I decide what I eat and whatnot while I never ate it before. If it somehow does get in my mouth, I get sick. Again this looks very childish but is becoming a real problem in my life.

2) Darkness. Again this looks very childish, but I can't stand darkness. I imagine the things that could be hidden in it, trying to kill or kidnap me and get scared and start to run.

3) Touching insects. As said above, I am very picky on what I touch and whatnot. I disgust worms, ants, larvae, spiders, little bugs, mosquito, .... This started when we had some kind of movienight at the youth movement. There were multiple breaks while the movie was playing with games, surprises and food. One of the games was "Guess what's in the box". We had to put our hand in the box while we weren't able to look inside the box. There were multiple "objects" in the box. I grabbed one, poked it, pinched it and it started moving ;-; I didn't know it was a living organism so it scared the hell out of me. It apparently was a box full of larvae... Since then, I never touched any kind of insects.

4) While this isn't a real phobia, I get scared when I hear sounds in the night. I always think there are thieves or murderers... I'm pathetic, I know.

5) Impotency as in having no control of what is about to happen. This is not, for example, if I can't decide where I sit in the train or when it rains when I don't want to. I am scared of not being able what will happen with me. A long time ago, I saw a video about child sacrifices in history. They reconstructed how it was and made a video about it. In the video you could see a huge statue with fire inside of it. A child was put in the statue it's mouth and fell into the statue's body, burning alive. The children back then had no control about what would happen and they could do nothing against it.
Another example of this is with the Romans and their gladiator fights. The people who would fight were randomly picked and they had to fight. If they refused, the chosen person would be killed along with his friends and family. What a cruel world.
Another example would be the (best) fiction movie every. The Hunger Games! The tributes in that movie are also randomly picked and they can't do a thing about it. The chance of them dying is too big and is one of my greatest fears. I've had a lot of nightmares about situations like these. Getting killed and I can't do anything about it...

This is the most personal post I've ever written xD Nice concept though C:

I was scared of werewolfs and the dark, and scary sounds and eh, everything actually...
Well grown over it,
Werewolfs are kinda cute, and if they existed well I don't think they I'll attack me of all people...
Darkness:
My only friend :)
It's dangerous yes, but not scary (for me then)
Scary sounds...
Well I can't hear it anymore but in Brazil you can hear wolfs cry, the wind blowing, people walking... Voices..
So it's really creepy at night...
I don't hear such sounds at night anymore because it's the Netherlands so I calmed down a bit :p
Not childish at all btw

Still hate these things tho:
Aliens,
If they exist idk...
Deadly animals:
Yeah I don't really want to die,
Sea creatures...
Ehm... We didn't even discover half of our seas..
Bugs!! (Big Bugs)
Yeah :p

Anyway what Humans fear the most is the Unknown...
Dark places and disturbing stuff...

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Oh dear:
1) I'm afraid of being kidnapped in the middle of the night and get tortured to the point where I die of blood loss. Graphic but its v spoopy
2) I'm claustrophobic. Need I say any more
3) The future. Existential crisis all day every day.
4) The fear of losing literally everything. I'm a spoilt white lil rich boy and I don't want to suddenly be homeless.
5) I'm afraid of being completely different or exactly the same as everyone else.

Also trypophobia is nasty don't google it.

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
I wouldn't say I have many fears (lel Vicky y u always lie?)
But I am extremely scared of the deep sea and sea creatures in it.... ;-;
I just don't like the thought of being dragged underwater by a shark or something and then getting ripped to shreds =D
I also hate jellyfish omg kill me they are so gross and scary ugh.

Reactions: Despacito 2

larswijn

Dedicated Member
This doesn't count like necroposting, right?
Dont think so. Anyways, my comments.

I messed up. I looked it up.
Help my soul.
Same. Nothing wrong with me actually... I feel like I dont have a soul now though .-.

acarophobia; im kinda scared of really big spiders/insects. Give me a small one, and i'll be fine, give me one that's 5 cm wide and i'll freak out.
(idk the name); im scared of going into water thats unclear for some reason, especially if its the sea. I think something's gonna drag me under. Or hurt me or so. (Im totally not afraid of see-through water though. I love that. weird.) :rolleyes:
Fear of darkness / weird sounds in the night; self-explanatory, i think we all have or had this...

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Dont think so. Anyways, my comments.

Same. Nothing wrong with me actually... I feel like I dont have a soul now though .-.

acarophobia; im kinda scared of really big spiders/insects. Give me a small one, and i'll be fine, give me one that's 5 cm wide and i'll freak out.
(idk the name); im scared of going into water thats unclear for some reason, especially if its the sea. I think something's gonna drag me under. Or hurt me or so. (Im totally not afraid of see-through water though. I love that. weird.) :rolleyes:
Fear of darkness / weird sounds in the night; self-explanatory, i think we all have or had this...
I forgot something; I was sort of scared of water, because my parents always told me not to go to the pond, because there was a 'monster' in it, i was scared, untill my parents told me - when i was old enough - they lied to prevent from falling into the pond xD

Reactions: larswijn

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I don't have any phobias that I know of, but I would just like to point out that I find it very ironic that the name for the fear of long words is the longest word ending in "-phobia" :eek:.

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Phobia: my phobia is I think every single day that someone is going to rob our house or hurt me, it has scared me for a very long time, if someone can help me overcome it that will be great. Thanks for your time

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom