Should the Shop be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EliteNightmare

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2019
As most of you guys (and girls) know, "Shopping" (= Going to the FFA shop and buying everything out to be "unkillable") is a thing which is TOO OP!
My suggestion is removing it, or nerfing it down to only have normal golden apples, no shields or enchanted golden apples.

Now, Shopping is (for I think a lot of people) just not fair, other people aren't that good/have that much points, nerfing it down or removing it would make it more balanced!
Enchanted Golden Apples for example are too OP together with Prot. 3 Diamond Armour!

So, my "Petition" is:

-Remove Shops in FFA
-Nerf Shops in FFA
-or just keep the shop as it is!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I get the frustration but as I've said in a couple of these threads, FFA as a gamemode isn't meant to really be fair, there will always be teaming or something anyway, and the shop isn't so OP that you're unkillable. I actually find it pretty fun to get a few non shoppers to team on a shopper as a sort of boss fight.

Reactions: TheAway905

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Im pretty sure that “petition threads” aren’t allowed, but yes I agree with this. Shopping is so annoying, especially when wizards shop.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, petition threads are not allowed. If you'd like a change to be made then please make a new suggestion thread.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom