Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft bring back Construsction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SimplyFTW

Jul 29, 2016
As some of us were concerned for the populartity of the Eggwars map "Construction", (I'm talking to you Cubecraft staff!) I've gotten in touch with a few players and 80% (8/10 players) of them would like me to bring a petition to the attention of the staff, to bring back, personally my favorite map, Construction. So it would be greatly appreciated if we could get 200 signatures / votes on this petition by February 17th, 2017! Thank you and have a good day, ~Simply

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't see the reason why they should bring construction back, this is because the reason it got taken down was because it was a boring map, no-one would join it. But this is just my opinion :P

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I don't see the reason why they should bring construction back, this is because the reason it got taken down was because it was a boring map, no-one would join it. But this is just my opinion :p
yep It was very boring i would always pick any other map.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As some of us were concerned for the populartity of the Eggwars map "Construction", (I'm talking to you Cubecraft staff!) I've gotten in touch with a few players and 80% (8/10 players) of them would like me to bring a petition to the attention of the staff, to bring back, personally my favorite map, Construction. So it would be greatly appreciated if we could get 200 signatures / votes on this petition by February 17th, 2017! Thank you and have a good day, ~Simply
I really liked the map, of course it was not my first choice in maps, but I did love it. Even know I always picked random map.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom