Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoManMx

Sep 6, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Today in EVERY SINGLE game I played I saw a hacker! I hate them, they just ruin minecraft.My suggestion is to give PERMANENT BAN to HACKERS INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH, BECAUSE AFTER THE MONTH PASSES, THEY STILL USE HACKS. Now every hacker that plays never would play again and ruin Cubecraft. Thanks, hope cubecraft makes this NOW.

Reactions: ShIXTank

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Today in EVERY SINGLE game I played I saw a hacker! I hate them, they just ruin minecraft.My suggestion is to give PERMANENT BAN to HACKERS INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH, BECAUSE AFTER THE MONTH PASSES, THEY STILL USE HACKS. Now every hacker that plays never would play again and ruin Cubecraft. Thanks, hope cubecraft makes this NOW.
This is how it works

First offense is a 1.month ban

Contrary to your belief some hackers do change their ways after the first ban, some of are staff were hackers once themselves this gives players a second chance

But if they continue the hacking and get caught again THEN they get perm banned

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Once a hacker gets banned, they might learn their mistake and would get a second chance. After the one month ban it's permanent. This isn't entirely useful and won't stop 100% of hackers anyways as they will appeal.

An anti-cheat is being worked on, hopefully once it's released it'll help with the hackers.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Once a hacker gets banned, they might learn their mistake and would get a second chance. After the one month ban it's permanent. This isn't entirely useful and won't stop 100% of hackers anyways as they will appeal.

An anti-cheat is being worked on, hopefully once it's released it'll help with the hackers.
But if they are caught hacking again the first ban gets reinstated and they get a perm ban

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft believes in second chances for people that hack.
There are plenty of people who are annoyed with hackers, and then they hack just to try it out.
IF they get banned, they will probably learn from it and not hack again.
The 1 month ban is just to make them learn from their mistakes. And if they hack again, bye-bye player.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I think a perma ban is a little much for hacking once, plus a month is a long time to be banned so I don't think it should be pema ban after being reported sucefully once they do get perma baned if they continue doing hacks so don't worry

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Esta es la regla general de baneo contra hackers:
Primer ban=Un mes sin poder entrar al servidor (a menos que hagan una apelación).
Segundo ban=Esto ya es permanente, lo que significa que jamás volverán a entrar a Cubecraft.

Como dijeron antes, hay una segunda oportunidad para los hackers, o sea que si usan hacks luego del primer baneo, nunca más podrán entrar a jugar aquí.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just wanna say:
Some people actually get falsely Banned, they don't deserve it so even if their appeal is denied they can return to the network one month later. (It doesn't happen allot so don't worry)

Reactions: Yamin

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
At this point let's just ban everyone to prevent anyone from hacking...
Just sayin', some staff members used to be hackers too ;)
People can change you know.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
maybe the first time is just a month! But 2nd time is perma ban, just to give them a second chance!

iDontLikeYouu

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2016
Yes, if you have hacked your first get 1-month Ban! Then you have the chance to think more of your life that you never have to go hacking on play.cubecraft.net. If you still goes through with hacking you have already had 1 chance so then is it right that you get a perm ban!

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Seems that you are hacker or what? Nobody likes hackers and you defend them, looks like you hack or something like that.

you have to remember Hackers are people to and just because they broke a rule doesn't mean they should instantly be perma baned and cubecraft belives in second chances also with Spyro being so popular on the forums I don't think he'd even consider hacking

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
This suggestion will cause for a less amount of hackers, but hackers are people as well and people can change. So I don't support this suggestion.
Thank you for the suggestion tho

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Seems that you are hacker or what? Nobody likes hackers and you defend them, looks like you hack or something like that.
Spyro doesn't hack, he simply believes in 2nd chances! It's okay to be upset at a hacker in game, but accusing others of hacking after they tell you the facts is not a solution. Hackers are delt with by CubeCraft, the only thing you can do is record and report! I understand your point of view and how annoying they are, but it's up to us as a community to report them.

U

Unipotato

People are given second chances. Some people do change, which is why the first ban is only a month.

TacoManMx

Sep 6, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com
What I mean is not that I don't want them to get second chances, what I mean is that if hacker get to know that hacking is perm ban, many would probably stop hacking. This is more like an intimidation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom