Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny3750

Sep 23, 2016
I said to MauriiLagger, 'I remember you, you were a piece of sh!t, and then i got muted for targetting... That wasn't even targetting. It said 1 thing to MauriiLagger... And still i got perm muted?

And why i said 'you were a piece of sh!t' to MauriiLagger, cuz MauriiLagger raged all the time on me, when i killed him he was going to say things like 'Fck you' or 'You're a nub'.

It was 6 months ago.

https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/kWamWdYHPMcVzjAklK6Y

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You aren't allowed to report screenshots older than 2 weeks, so if you can prove that what you said was from 6 months ago, you'll probably get an unban. You can always start a conversation with the person who muted you and talk about it with him/her. Goodluck!

Reactions: GeldHaftige

kenny3750

Sep 23, 2016
I cant get the proof, cuz it was just normal back then. Cuz when he always died he was getting mad. And i was in the same game with him all the time.
So, i though i dont needed to report him.
And i quitted mc for 6 months..

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I cant get the proof, cuz it was just normal back then. Cuz when he always died he was getting mad. And i was in the same game with him all the time.
So, i though i dont needed to report him.
And i quitted mc for 6 months..
No problem that you dont want to report him. @Cynamooo has you given a detailed explanation.
Can you give your username?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is the second time that you are muted By @Nikoshka . He is a friendly Mod And Will help you. You say against us the truth, I hope that you Will become unmuted.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
That isn't targetting, targetting is saying serveral things to the person.
I just said 1 thing.
Targetting can be used for, 1/2/3/4 or more words. You are definitly targetting him because you are swearing to him.

If you are muted by @Nikoshka please contact him for more information and Why you mute Should stay. If you'll be unmuted and you see him again and he Swears to you, report him. So you won't be punished.

N

Nikboo

That isn't targetting, targetting is saying serveral things to the person.
I just said 1 thing.

Targeting chat offences can be from as little as 2 letters to whole paragraph. If you use inappropriate language to target someone else, then that will result in a targeting mute. Instead of actually admitting to being rude and apologising, you started complaining. Also, this is your second mute.

You will not be unmuted. Your appeal has been denied.
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom