Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YARGICH

Jun 11, 2020
I got perm muted for 3 months. And imma waiting get unmuted. Please don't say me contact with AnimalTamer1 i already texted 2 times. He hasn't even looked. So can someone help me ? Cuz he said i will check ur mute when a month left. I started conversation with him 15 August. And a month already left. Can i get unmute? I waited enough. Username:JumboGarides_

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
You need to be patient and if I'm not mistaken Elchuii muted you so, you will need to wait for AnimalTamer1 to respond, please, patience is the key!(Elchuii can't unmute you because they're not a staff anymore)

YARGICH

Jun 11, 2020
You need to be patient and if I'm not mistaken Elchuii muted you so, you will need to wait for AnimalTamer1 to respond, please, patience is the key!(Elchuii can't unmute you because they're not a staff anymore)
I don't have time too much. It's already 3 months left why im still waiting? It's not fair. Can some mod or admin get me unmute

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
And If you rush, it won't increase your chances and infact it may affect your chances negatively.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
As said above Animal is very busy and has to go through many conversations every day. Try responding to the convo so it gets to the top of her inbox. I’m sorry about the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom